)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

JK2 Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miso

Miso

JK2 Server Empty
PostSubject: JK2 Server   JK2 Server Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 8:57 am

Your servers are being blocked by any 3rd party masterlist, like Ouned's Master List, along with Boy's.
This normally isn't an issue because of ravensoft's masterlist, but as we know it has been down for quite a few days now.

http://jk2.ouned.de/master/
^^ This is the master patch, bringing server list back

http://dark-clan.servegame.com/serverlist/list.php?protocol=16
^^ This is Boy's serverlist

I know this isn't really an issue for some, because they connect via xfire or they already have the IP in their favorites or whatever.
And I know that this has been discussed with Epic because only like 3 people showed up I think (a result in the master being down).

So whoever is in charge of SoL servers, you should highly consider changing this so people can see the SoL servers Smile just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

JK2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2 Server   JK2 Server Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 1:46 pm

Miso, you're the man. Did you know this?
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

JK2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2 Server   JK2 Server Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 8:20 pm

Miso wrote:
Your servers are being blocked by any 3rd party masterlist, like Ouned's Master List, along with Boy's.
This normally isn't an issue because of ravensoft's masterlist, but as we know it has been down for quite a few days now.
Their servers does not block Boy's serverlist. Usually Boy's serverlist would get all of its information directly from Ravens master, which SoL is not blocking and hence it shows there. They are however blocking Ouned's master, which Boy's serverlist is using while the Raven master is down, hence why you do not see their servers on Boy's serverlist at the moment.

Miso wrote:
http://jk2.ouned.de/master/
^^ This is the master patch, bringing server list back
This patch in itself is only for clientside use (Not serverside). It would set the clients prefered master to be Ouned's, which is constantly making backups of the Raven master so that you would still see the servers even though the Raven master is down, but since they are blocking Ouned's servers their server does not show on his list, and now that the Raven server is down, even if they unblocked it it would still not show automatically; they would have to add Ouned's master to their secondary master in their server config, as it is described on Ouned's website. If they unblocked Ouned's master their servers would of course be added to the backup automatically once Raven's gets online again, but until then they would have to add Ouned's to their config.

- Sorry, but the way you described it made little sense to me, as if they had to apply his master patch onto the server itself (Which would not solve the issue of their servers not showing on the list obviously) Smile
Back to top Go down
Miso

Miso

JK2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2 Server   JK2 Server Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2014, 9:08 am

You are so much better than me Kameleon omg
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

JK2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2 Server   JK2 Server Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2014, 4:02 am

Appreciated dude, I've been wondering why I haven't been able to conenct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JK2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2 Server   JK2 Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JK2 Server
Page 1 of 1