)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The Boogieman Awakens

Go down 
+3
Zelah
EpicJK2
Boogieman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

The Boogieman Awakens Empty
PostSubject: The Boogieman Awakens   The Boogieman Awakens Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 7:15 am

After very long hibernation the Boogieman has awakened and returns to the Yavin temple on Yavin IV. He, the Boogieman notices the changes around his new enviroment, the clan, the members and the heart of the clan itself, the forum. Will the Boogieman be able to face the new changes, challenges and possibly new enemies that lay ahead of his return? We shall see..

Oh well apart from the storytelling, I am happy to announce that I have returned back to the lovely and hospitable atmosphere, SoL where I spent so many gaming hours with the finest players in JK2MP.

You all probably wonder what kept me away from the clan and not being active with you, well the answer is pretty obvious. I have been busy with working and not only that, I've been promoted to higher ranks within the company which requires more time spent on mostly planning and besides I have also been very busy with working out at the gym. Spending roughly five times a week in order to reach my goals I have set out to improve.

At some point, I almost forgot about SoL completely and JK2. The time I got left to spend with gaming, I ended up with playing Team Fortress 2 where I have been investing roughly 1900+hours.

I hope to see you around very soon in the servers!

Regards,

//Boogieman Cool
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: The Boogieman Awakens   The Boogieman Awakens Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 7:27 am

Welcome back mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: The Boogieman Awakens   The Boogieman Awakens Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 7:33 am

Boogie! Welcome back! Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: The Boogieman Awakens   The Boogieman Awakens Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 7:54 am

YOUUUUUUUU SHALLL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Boogieman Awakens   The Boogieman Awakens Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 11:04 am

KingYodah wrote:
YOUUUUUUUU SHALLL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The Boogieman Awakens   The Boogieman Awakens Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 12:50 pm

Wb Croco Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: The Boogieman Awakens   The Boogieman Awakens Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 2:26 pm

Welcome back Boogie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boogieman Awakens   The Boogieman Awakens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boogieman Awakens
Page 1 of 1