)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Heroes of the Storm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Heroes of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015, 8:04 am

Soooo....

It bothers me a lot.
I tryed HotS out.

My opinion to this game is:
Its the same stuff like League of Legends or Dota.
Even the health bars are the same.
Of course HotS has some major changes and other content 'cus its made by Blizzard.

But when I tryed to explain the fact that I dont like it to my friends on facebook because I think its the same crap like LoL and Dota everyone started
insulting me and being ignorant about my opinion.

But realy now!
Its the same damn thing isnt it??!
The game type is called moba.

Therefore HotS is just like LoL and or Dota just painted in a different colour and addet some sprinkles right? XD

Anyone in for a discussion about this? Wink

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015, 9:57 am

Hots is not really a moba to LoL and dota, it has it's own unique genre. Hots is more objective based and actually team skill rather than LoL and Dota where you can literally carry your team with items, champ etc... The other thing about Heroes of the storm is that they cracked down on negative players really fast unlike riot where the community is so toxic that it turns you off.

The second distinct feeling about Hots is the champs that are included in the game. If you have played , Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo; then this game would bring up alot of interesting memories over the years. If you have never played any blizzard games before, then you just don't have the feel like you do in LoL or Dota.

The last thought is Hots is based on being around friends, (since it's team leveling and objective based, the communication is crucial to win.) Never talked to people about the game individually until they have tried the game with friends, it makes such a big difference.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015, 12:07 pm

I never played it, once They nerfed WoW making it ridicolously easy after cataclysm I lost interest in all blizzard games lol.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015, 8:30 pm

i'd like to argue! but i won't because i am kind and lazy! Razz
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015, 9:52 pm

Just to follow on from Luci, I played a bit of HotS solo and it's not as fun as playing LoL solo. I think HotS would be much more fun playing with friends due to the team based objectives and lack of things like last hitting, item builds etc. It seems technically a lot easier to play than LoL which again, in my opinion, makes it less fun to play by yourself.

That said, they are very different games although they share similarities. Try playing HotS with your friends in a 5 man group and see if you enjoy it, if not then it's not a crime to dislike a game Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes of the Storm
Page 1 of 1