)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Go down 
+2
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Empty
PostSubject: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:06 am

MEAHAHHAHH! i have made my own stormtrooper that works with the detailed stormy that has a pauldron MWHAHAHAHAH! cus i edited hornets stormtrooper pack Very Happy but i dotn know how to upload Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:22 am

if you have ur ready pk3 file, just follow this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
at the upper right is a button called "upload" click it, and follow th einstructions
its ez
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:57 am

i havnt made it into a pk3 and i dont know how....al i did was edit hornets stormtrooper skin pack :l
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 1:08 pm

why not makin it a seperate skin bdl? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 3:01 pm

Get xfire and try to send it to me bdl; ill do the pk3 and uploading if u want Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 3:04 pm

i can do the uploadin for u graan...just when it's a pk3 send it to me when i am at home Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 3:06 pm

I can upload myself, thank you very much Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 3:55 pm

Haha you are funny guys, IT'S ME WHO'LL DO IT Twisted Evil lol
Wolfe, make your own skin, your own pk3, and you'll see, it flews by itself after.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 8:10 pm

uh but i dont know how to send it??? could i do it by PM if i can please tell me how Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:55 am

there is another topic that you posted which has the same thing....you're just spamming dude.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 7:29 am

sorry but i wanted to get more attention on my skin Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Modding - Skins - Maps-
Jump to: