)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge

Go down 
+9
Hektor
Meanie.
Reaver
Danek
fau
Dark Misery
Zelah
Raincerous
Light
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2015, 2:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The recent Tetris posts gave me an idea to have an Arcade game Challenge. Every week I'll post an Arcade style game and you have to post your high scores with a screenshot! The winner doesn't get a prize but it will be fun to try different games Very Happy.

Previous Results:
Spoiler:

Last Week's Winner: Yodah

Current Week's Game:  http://www.8bbit.com/play/battletoads/120

Current High Score: Yodah - 211650

Last edited by EpicJK2 on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 10:20 am; edited 163 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2015, 8:56 pm

Vader wrote:
Can you hit that thing in the middle? Because I've gotten close to it twice but it shoots this fast shot, that I kept dieing on. xD
You cant lol, also the yellow things it shoots are iffy to shoot lol

I will get you Vad, lol, this time I wont forget to screenshot xD
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2015, 12:33 am

I know that the little yellow projectiles are a little buggy, because sometimes you don't hit them. As for the big shot from the thing in the middle, I haven't shot at it yet to find out. xD
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2015, 4:34 am

I'm very stubborn. :< lol
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2015, 4:59 am

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Highsc21
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2015, 5:55 am

I found out how to destroy shields of the ship Razz

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Hehehe10
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2015, 6:58 am

@ Vader
yes, it was fun watching you fail Smile
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2015, 10:08 am

wow Sad lol
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2015, 7:50 am

Updatezorz
Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Hehehe11
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:56 am

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Hehehe12
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 5:17 am

I think I am done here xD
Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Hehehe13
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 7:11 am

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Screen25
this game is crap xD
I can spend hours (litterally) of surviving here and gaining points by defending missiles and breaking through the ships defense, but as soon as i break through the last line, all I do is run and hide from the mega blasts and I cant place a hit on that friggin ship.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 8:05 am

Xasomur wrote:
this game is crap xD
You chose it lol, now deal with it xD
Xasomur wrote:
I can spend hours (litterally) of surviving here and gaining points by defending missiles and breaking through the ships defense, but as soon as i break through the last line, all I do is run and hide from the mega blasts and I cant place a hit on that friggin ship.
Good to see that someone found out at last how to beat the ship xD. Pretty much what I was doing, I think our scores will hold xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 9:58 am

i cannot beat the ship lol. I never even hit it... at least I think I didn't, because when I fired through that hole I shot, nothing happened. I am not sure though, if I hit or missed... I hat to focus on not getting shot myself xD
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 11:05 am

The ship and its shields can be destroyed. Not exactly sure why or how it is happening but this is how it is happening. I don't know what purpose besides while of peace from missiles and scoring peaceful points it has because the game doesn't get harder (maybe should) after the ship is beaten lol

You may need to go full screen for better view
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 11:04 pm

What about http://www.kongregate.com/games/mindistortion/bubbles-2 as next game? (Though here I sometimes had problem with uncontrollable bubble, my keys go crazy lol.. )
Or http://www.gamesfreak.net/games/Icy-tower.html
Found those after quick search, but maybe you have better pick? xD

Xaso probably wins ^^
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 1:21 am

Wow, the ship is destroyed and you get no points.. that's shit. Glad I don't have to make another video.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 1:41 am

Congrats Xaso for winning this weeks game!

The new game is - http://www.gamesfreak.net/games/Icy-tower.html as suggested by Yodah.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 2:12 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
The new game is - http://www.gamesfreak.net/games/Icy-tower.html
What about having bonus challenge here: best combo? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 2:18 am

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 L5tLu

The game is slow, cuz if you lose, it takes a while to redo it again. :< And gets boring fast. Razz xD
Tho, I played the original of this, when I was in Poland a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 2:38 am

KingYodah wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
The new game is - http://www.gamesfreak.net/games/Icy-tower.html
What about having bonus challenge here: best combo? ^_^

Sure can do!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 3:58 am

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Screen26

but unfortunately... this:

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Screen10
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 4:00 am

Ok change of plan. This Ice Tower game wants you to sign-up and play it on Facebook or something at floor 200. So we will be changing to the Bubble game suggested by Yodah - http://www.kongregate.com/games/mindistortion/bubbles-2
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 4:24 am

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 L5A6l
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 4:27 am

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 L5ARa

Gave up a little early! xDD
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 4:35 am

Xasomur wrote:
but unfortunately... this
I didn't know it does that lol, I can try to find better games, these two were after brief search lol

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Grege10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Arcade Game Challenge   Weekly Arcade Game Challenge - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Arcade Game Challenge
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next