)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Just peeking in

Go down 
+7
EpicJK2
Battledroidlover
Hektor
Xemnas
Xasomur
Danek
Ali3N / Kayroo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ali3N / Kayroo

Just peeking in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just peeking in   Just peeking in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2015, 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello, hello!

So... since my old e-mail got deactivated, I wasn't able to recover my old account here, I had to create a new one sadly, etc etc...
I figured I'd check in on you guys, and for my surprise, you lot is still kicking and living! Honestly, I thought you guys long stopped beign active and so on Very Happy

Never the less, 'tis nice to see how things are, and I know I've promised that I'd be back, like uh... 2 times already...? Yeah, I've been busy as I started my university, so I barely had any chance to even do anything. And yet, I still fail at Uni! So fun. Anyways... How are you lot? I hope everything is well, nice, warm, good, healthy, and so on!

Yours truly, Ali3N, who beat Xaso's rear multiple times back in my prime days~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Just peeking in   Just peeking in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2017, 4:03 am

Hello ^.^, not bad xd, and you?
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: Just peeking in   Just peeking in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 10:08 pm

Ayyy gurls.

How are things? Yes I know I'm crap at staying active and such but, oh well. Can't really bring up any excuses Very Happy So yeh, figured I'd drop by, ask how folks are doing lately.
Hopefully everyone's life have been good to them and nothing major happened while I wasnt around. Or... more like when I'm not around Very Happy

Also yay for red \ o /
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Just peeking in   Just peeking in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul 2017, 12:31 am

And how you been? Will we see you sometime? We are trying to stay alive, basically ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just peeking in   Just peeking in - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just peeking in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: