)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

ManHunt Beta test event #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kameleon

ManHunt Beta test event #2 Empty
PostSubject: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2016, 10:36 pm

Hello everyone Smile

After having fixed the minor issues found during the first beta event, I feel it is time to test it again, hopefully with a few more players this time Smile I'd like to go for at least two rounds, one with kick damage/knockback disabled (As kicks seemed too OP last time), and one with lvl1 jump, but if people want to continue playing after that we'll just keep playing Very Happy Thanks to those who helped me test during ther first event.

Description
In ManHunt everybody starts off on the blue team. The mod will then randomly select a player to be the hunter, and force that player onto the red team. When a hunter / player from the red team kills someone from the blue team, then they will be forced onto the red team too, to become hunters as well. The round ends when there's only one player left on the blue team, and whoever that might be will then be the winner of the round. Very Happy

This is something that have been played manually in 1.02 for quite a while by now, but I'm very excited to bring it to 1.04 as well Smile

Beta event
I would very much like to see as many as possible for the first beta test event, which will be this sunday, 17th of july @ about 8PM / 20:00 GMT+2 / Central European time.

There must be at least 3 players in order to start the round, but if we're only three people testing it, then the round will end shortly after it've started. The more players we'll end up being, the more fun we'll end up having Very Happy

The server will be a 1.04 server called TSL ~ Star Smile

So please, come and help me test out the gamemode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2016, 11:39 pm

Why again 8pm ........
Back to top Go down
Trinity'
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Trinity'

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2016, 1:52 am

Sounds like fun and wish I could join in but am busy during that time. Next time though if it will work out! ^.^
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2016, 6:31 am

i will try to be there.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2016, 6:37 am

I'll try be there also, would love to test out this mod.
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2016, 10:11 am

KingYodah wrote:
Why again 8pm ........
Yeah, sorry :/ Will try to do it another time if we need to test it again :/

EpicJK2 wrote:
I'll try be there also, would love to test out this mod.
Awesome! Very Happy

ExiDux wrote:
i will try to be there.
Glad to hear that! :3

Trinity' wrote:
Sounds like fun and wish I could join in but am busy during that time. Next time though if it will work out! ^.^
Hopefully we'll get to play it another time too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016, 7:58 am

i played it for a few rounds, it was fun. too bad, but i was not in a jk2 mood today.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016, 8:04 am

Yeah was fun, good work on the mod and game mode Kam.
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016, 8:25 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ManHunt Beta test event #2   ManHunt Beta test event #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ManHunt Beta test event #2
Page 1 of 1