)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!

Go down 
+14
Abrum
Kernow Pilgrim
NickdeClaw
Skambak
Grimlore
BlueNinja
Battledroidlover
Lelouch
Hektor
Gavin
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Xasomur
-napalm-
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
-napalm-

-napalm-

Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 4:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello all ats clan,
i'm naPalm from <!>, and i'm a good map modder.I saw that you need a new ffa_bespin, so i'm here to ask you if i can make you a remodded version. I just need your preferences about placing models, skies etc etc.
Also i have an euro server, ...................@ (24 slots, hosted in the uk, usa people get 120 ping) but it is empty and i dont know what to do with it, so i thought that it could be ats euro server.
All i want is your trust and your friendship, because i see you are a good clan, that likes modded maps.
So well, do you want an ats euro server and a modded version of bespin?
Answer me soon Very Happy

Regards,
naPalm
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:20 pm

Council Members: Phoenix, Blackwolf, Xasomur, Hektor, Mereel, Kernow Pilgrim, Vort

High Admin members: Mereel, NickdeClaw, Hektor.
Mid Admin members: Kernow Pilgrim, Seb, Xasomur, Vort, BlackKnight.
Lower Admin members: Blueninja, Ali3n,

High Moderators: Xasomur, NickdeClaw, Sebbat
Moderators: Ali3n, Hektor, Skambak, Kernow Pilgrim, Vort
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:32 pm

lol I get 300 ping in euro and american places if you put your server sort of where outcasts is I would be fine with 200 ping etc

Plus I think I could make a nz server for me but I dont have the time or patience
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 1:26 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Council Members: Phoenix, Blackwolf, Xasomur, Hektor, Mereel, Kernow Pilgrim, Vort
Ok so i'll add 8 chairs to the admin room (i'll add one for nick cuz he's the hoster).
I'll put a boon that displays a message like:
^7Welcome to ~ATS~ Server
^7Please visit our website
^2soljk2.forumotion.com
^7map modded by na^2P^7alm
So well boons will be for triggering on/off something or displaying a message, ysalimaris will be for teleport in private places (for example from office to tower without using a trigger like !tower)
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:58 am

I am not council member ....
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:13 am

hektor... - . -

i havent been replaced. the post was a PROPOSAL. a topic to ASK the usergroup if you SHOULD ... MAYBE... replaced.
it was ur reaction convincing them, that it should be.
but still you ARE a council member.

but worst at this is: u didnt read the regarding topic on the council... where we explain the 3 steps of replacing a council member...
if you would have read them, you would know that it takes at least 2 weeks to replace a council member...
but obviously you lied to us, as you said you would read all the topics...
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:31 am

Leave hek alone.. I <3 hek! XD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:56 am

Xasomur wrote:
hektor... - . -

i havent been replaced. the post was a PROPOSAL. a topic to ASK the usergroup if you SHOULD ... MAYBE... replaced.
it was ur reaction convincing them, that it should be.
but still you ARE a council member.

but worst at this is: u didnt read the regarding topic on the council... where we explain the 3 steps of replacing a council member...
if you would have read them, you would know that it takes at least 2 weeks to replace a council member...
but obviously you lied to us, as you said you would read all the topics...

I read it .... i just know, that i am out, so i dont want to steal your time, when you can find next Council member, when i am out ...
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:18 am

1 sec so hektor is kicked from ats or he's not a council member anymore?
WTF o0
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:29 am

he isnt council member anymore i think :S cus he is inactive councilier :O i look forward to ur map naP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:35 am

naP , dont care if i am or not in ,,zkurveny'' Council, i will help you with it ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:42 am

i dont know how to express it more clearly

Y O U
A R E
S T I L L
I N
T H E
C O U N C I L

U N T I L
S O M E O N E
R E P L A C E S
Y O U

but may i take it as an offical quitting when u call it a fu cking council?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:46 am

I am raging :S
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:58 am

C'mon guys, don't argue.

@Hek. You don't want to be HC anymore, then you aren't. But at the same time, you are (as the rules say). So stop repeating you aren't HC. You don't wanna be... so you don't. STOP!

@Xaso. Are you going to stick to the rules? or Are you going to make Hek's replacement process shorter? I think this is an exception :S

PS: Sorry for off topic... but this is going too far...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:02 am

I want to be HC ....
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:10 am

make ur mind up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:16 am

ah, i dont want to care my positions here ... , this topic is about naP's helping ,,,
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:57 am

I really think that Hek doesn't want to be in council anyways, he's told me before that he has enough responsibility with his HC admin. You can take him out of the Council, but don't you DARE take his HC, or I'LL start raging...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:33 am

no-one wants to take anyones hc
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 12:06 pm

I think Skam used mis-wording - 'HC' should be 'Council Member'.

Skam is right, you guys are escalating this thing.

Hek - I know you feel that you're already out, just wait until we find a replacement for you. Just remember if you want to take a stand say so - You will be given a trial period to prove you have become a better council member. However I trust whatever decision you make will be in the best intrests of the clan Smile

Xaso - I know you're fustrated with Hek cos he is so stoned xD But just chill my heyho bro, lets just follow proceedure and stick to the rules we objectively created. Hek is just obviously resigning himself to not being council, he knows he is technically still in. But he feels the noose of his replacement is around his neck and you're about to pull the trapdoor - hence his depressed state! xD

Anyway to on topic - @ Nap

Well dude that seems amazing! I'm so happy you're willing to do this for us. Its a very nice gesture!

Remember thought not to create names on the seats or anything, because council members will change every six months. xD
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:05 pm

-napalm- wrote:
Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Ok so i'll add 8 chairs to the admin room (i'll add one for nick cuz he's the hoster).
Just do 7, naP. Being server host is more related to being HC, and many people are helping to pay for the server, not just me. The Council is what's important, so just 7 seats would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:28 pm

could u make one of those ysamalri things that will say Welcome to ]=ATS=[ go to our forum at www.atsjk2forumotion.com Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 8:15 am

That link didn't work...what is it?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 8:26 am

oops sorry i didnt want it to be a link D: i just wanted it to say the link name for our forum :O
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 8:42 am

and it's www.atsjk2.forumotion.com lol
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 9:27 am

No, soljk2.forumotion.com lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next