)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Report of possible hacker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueJedi

Report of possible hacker Empty
PostSubject: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitimeFri 19 May 2017, 8:44 am

Hello I am writting this to report on someone who i believe to be a hacker who goes under the username of d:fiSanyo"'. The reason i suspect hiim to be hacker is that believe he is using cheats to kill people with one hit both with a lightsaber and with the force. so if you see this user keep an eye for him and if I'm wrong let me know.
-Blue Jedi
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitimeFri 19 May 2017, 5:25 pm

I a have question, What do you mean 1 hit force kills?
Saber however, If he's jumping in the air and slamming down with his saber, That's a move called RDFA, High damage even 1shot potential, But easy to counter.
I'm pretty sure he's not hacking.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitimeFri 19 May 2017, 11:29 pm

It's probably using emotes. If you dcfreeze while attacking, your saber will pretty much one hit kill someone.
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitimeSat 20 May 2017, 12:16 am

l000000l i love this community
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitimeSat 20 May 2017, 12:37 am

devyyyy wrote:
l000000l i love this community
lol
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitimeSat 20 May 2017, 2:24 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
It's probably using emotes. If you dcfreeze while attacking, your saber will pretty much one hit kill someone.
What good ever comes from having that cmd enabled? Why not just disable it? Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueJedi

PostSubject: Re: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitimeSun 21 May 2017, 2:37 am

Even on the strongest strike it's impossible to dcfreeze
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitimeSun 21 May 2017, 1:27 pm

It's just timing and you have to bind dcfreeze to a key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report of possible hacker   Report of possible hacker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report of possible hacker
Page 1 of 1