)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?

Go down 
+2
KingYodah
ShadowPC56579
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Empty
PostSubject: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Aug 2017, 4:51 pm

I had the idea today of building a SoL Bespin Clientside map,
Easiest thing to do that would kind of be cool, Is fuse Yavin_Temple pieces with Bespin.
My reason for this is Bespin seems like the most popular map, However, I hate it without extra rooms. I think the Office, Temple, And Training should be fused into it.

Last edited by ShadowPC56579 on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Aug 2017, 6:28 pm

I think there is map which looks like combination of yavin and bespin, and maybe we even have it? Not sure if it is just for CTF but if it us for FFA then it is cool
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Aug 2017, 1:42 pm

Anyone with an aptitude for mapping would be able to do this.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Aug 2017, 4:50 pm

Ok i think this calls for all members to throw clientside map ideas this way, Reason for clientside, Is players that don't have it can play base bespin.
But let's be honest, Base Bespin is crap.
My current idea is to fuse bits of Yavin (our current map) into bespin that we can TP to, And make Bespin look better of course.
But Throw some ideas this way and maybe they're better.
Also the best ideas will be put to a vote.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Aug 2017, 6:42 pm

I am not big fan of ffa_bespin, it's too small map to my taste. But merging it with other map might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Aug 2017, 7:12 pm

You could use the Bespin Platform to place an airplane and a small cottage as a reception desk, and there is a thing there that will teleport you to the yavini map (and write when taking off for 5 seconds to get yavin or something) and add items New ones, and you unlock the trainer's room, look at this wonko world there are good for teleporting
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Aug 2017, 7:47 pm

You could add a couple of maps from a singleplayer like doom detention, yavin trial, kejim post, yavin final, artus topside and Bespin and more ... it would be the best map in the whole game
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Aug 2017, 7:43 am

I remember that we used to have a bespin map on our Server, it was quite a long time ago but yh.

But yh It would be cool to have something different for a change, ive got tired of the Yavin map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Aug 2017, 12:54 pm

Just have every single player map in 1? For one, There is no way the game would handle it, 2ndly players would be too far apart.
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Aug 2017, 8:26 pm

I believe someone already made a decompiled version of Bespin with the shaders fixed, I just don't remember who made it. If you can figure that out, then you would only have to add the few rooms you would like from Yavin and then fix the shaders on the parts you copy over (as you would have to decompile Yavin unless you reconstruct them manually).

Alternativly you could be more original and make a Yavin clientside, where you could then add the entire Bespin map as its own section, as there's already many Bespin clientsides. You would have to fix the shaders on Yavin, unless you want Yavin to have broken shaders, but it would be slightly more original than just making another Bespin clientside. Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Aug 2017, 1:06 am

Doing that if somebody can.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Aug 2017, 2:19 am

When you create a new map , you might add hidden messages (this can be a picture of a text or something like that) as they are in a gta game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?   SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL Bespin Ideas contest i guess?
Page 1 of 1