)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving

Go down 
+5
Kernow Pilgrim
Zelah
Vader
Reaver
EpicJK2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri 02 Feb 2018, 1:28 pm

I'm leaving SoL, I've made a topic to our members, but this is a shout out to people that can't access that.

I want to thank these people in no particular order; Joe, Xaso, SoulReaver, Zelah, Igrom, Miso, Kai, Hek. It was a lot of fun playing and duelling with you guys, hope you stay in touch!

I hope JK2 stays alive for a lot more years, but I will not be around for it anymore. I really enjoyed my time in the game and hanging out with you all, especially the duels and the tournies. NF will always have a place in my heart. I wish all you past, current and future players all the best in life and in the game.

Thanks for the fun everyone <3.

Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri 02 Feb 2018, 2:56 pm

Epico,

I didn't think I was going to be posting on this just because I want to stay out of a lot of JK2 business. But, I will post for you. I think you are a wonderful friend and duelist. I can remember our first engagement from 4 years ago when I had just left ATS for the first time and went under the name "Styrke" where in no uncertain terms did you defeat me. You definitely gave me something to work for, and I remember putting in a lot more effort into my dueling to get as good as you. We can, of course, debate on whether or not that happened ... Smile

I remember when you joined SoL as well, you were just the man SoL needed. You brought in those weekend tournaments, you continued to shape it into a strong position to keep the flame of JKII lit. I got killed in those weekend tournaments (by that time I think I played like once a month anyway), but they were some fun experiences. All JKII aside, you are an awesome guy. You told me I was the nicest in JKII ... but I think that belongs to you. I can't forget all the support you've given me over the years, some of the amazing discussions we had, our times playing other games together, or (sorry about bringing JKII up again) some of the techniques you've given me that I have helped pass onto some of the newer players in JKII.

In the end, you didn't join SoL in 2009, and I certainly did not either but I think you expressed the maturity and skill from the old guard and saw enough drama to compare. Of course, that's all from the ATS point of view. Wink I'm going to miss our NF duels, I'm happy I got to record some between you and KP. You're one of the best players I've met, both in skill and personality. In many cases, you provided the fun. There was the SoL steam group chat that you basically kept alive and died every time you left it. I still have some logs saved of it that were real gems!

You hope we'll stay in touch? No worries man, we will stay in touch for sure. Take care Epico, and remember - you're one of the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri 02 Feb 2018, 4:47 pm

I agree with Reaver. One of the best people in jk2, and will surely be missed.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue 06 Feb 2018, 3:02 pm

One of my favorite JK2 players ever! So many duels, tournaments, discussions, and just fun times had over the past years. I am SO glad I kept nagging you to join SoL all those years ago Very Happy. Will definitely be staying in touch on steam and hope life brings you only the best! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeWed 07 Feb 2018, 12:26 pm

Reaver wrote:
Epico,

I didn't think I was going to be posting on this just because I want to stay out of a lot of JK2 business. But, I will post for you. I think you are a wonderful friend and duelist. I can remember our first engagement from 4 years ago when I had just left ATS for the first time and went under the name "Styrke" where in no uncertain terms did you defeat me. You definitely gave me something to work for, and I remember putting in a lot more effort into my dueling to get as good as you. We can, of course, debate on whether or not that happened ... Smile

I remember when you joined SoL as well, you were just the man SoL needed. You brought in those weekend tournaments, you continued to shape it into a strong position to keep the flame of JKII lit. I got killed in those weekend tournaments (by that time I think I played like once a month anyway), but they were some fun experiences. All JKII aside, you are an awesome guy. You told me I was the nicest in JKII ... but I think that belongs to you. I can't forget all the support you've given me over the years, some of the amazing discussions we had, our times playing other games together, or (sorry about bringing JKII up again) some of the techniques you've given me that I have helped pass onto some of the newer players in JKII.

In the end, you didn't join SoL in 2009, and I certainly did not either but I think you expressed the maturity and skill from the old guard and saw enough drama to compare. Of course, that's all from the ATS point of view. Wink I'm going to miss our NF duels, I'm happy I got to record some between you and KP. You're one of the best players I've met, both in skill and personality. In many cases, you provided the fun. There was the SoL steam group chat that you basically kept alive and died every time you left it. I still have some logs saved of it that were real gems!

+++

This is an awesomely accurate, historically significant and passionate dedication. It's everything I want to say to Epic and more so. Though Epic, I hope the limerick for your birthday will give you some indication of how important you are to me.

I hope you find your onward journey of that game of life to be a happy and prosperous one. I'm sorry to hear your are leaving. You will always be a legend of SoL x

Speak soon on Steam Wink
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeThu 08 Feb 2018, 12:18 am

Did my post here get deleted ?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeThu 08 Feb 2018, 10:59 am

<3!
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeThu 08 Feb 2018, 2:57 pm

ExiDux wrote:
Did my post here get deleted ?

No, it didn't Exi. Epic made two leaving posts. One in members section and one here in public section. Your post is still in the member section topic he made.
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri 09 Feb 2018, 6:29 am

Ah wow. i did not notice. thanks light.
Back to top Go down
fau

fau

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb 2018, 9:30 am

Thanks for all your effort in making tournaments and administrating SoL server.
Thanks for some good times and games we had.
Thanks for being a nice person I was always looking for on the servers.

Wish you best of luck :-)

PS Some time ago me and few other guys put most jk2 tournaments we could remember on this jkhub wiki page, I think the number of SoL tournaments shows the volume of your contributions to jk2 community in general: https://jkhub.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tournament#Jedi_Knight_2_Tournaments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving
Page 1 of 1