)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Rejoining

Go down 
+8
sebbat
BlueNinja
Grimlore
Battledroidlover
solid snake
Xasomur
Gavin
Danek
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 6:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Yes i wish to rejoin and i have something to say to each of the member i have had issues with

Cibbicom:Dude,i know we are at each others throats nearly all the time,but i do respect you and i hope you get to a good high rank

BDL:Yes,we have had massive issues and i am sorry,you taught me how to kick and i <3 you for that Razz

Blue Ninja:I admit, i did annoy you at the time on GC,and im sorry,i do respect you,as you was the one who got me into ATS

Ajunta Pall:I know we fell out,but i was just trying to calm you down after the incident with SirCamus

Sebbat:I have lamed you and lamed others in your presence,but i have great respect for you and you are brilliant admin

KernowPilgrim:I have lamed and insulted continusely in your presence and for that im Sorry and i will stop this act i am doing

Hektor:I dont know what i have done to make you angry with me but whatever that reason was I am sorry

Xasomur:I suppose you are the person who was annoyed with me most and you helped me countless times and ive just ignored you i am sorry and i hope we can still be friends

Some things i promise to do

I promise i will not lame anyone

I promise i will not insult anyone

I promise i will be more involved with the clan

Council:You do not have to accept me back, just do what you think is right for the sake of the members

Im sry everyone,i hope you can forgive me Smile

Last edited by Danek360 on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 1:17 am

if you watch the video you would get a hint...

This link is a l1nk for a video containin results of a arguement between a council member and Danek

Evidence
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 2:30 am

no really know what it has to do with fallow deer?
no fakt nevim co to ma co delat s dankem?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 2:36 am

well that is just the end of the arguing. the most part is missing.
but this is what me and danek where talking about. my first post explains the situation better than this video is.
and when that situation was the point where danek figured out that he doesnt want to go on like that, its ok...
we will see what the future will bring.
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 3:21 am

Danek you're right. We must forgive eachother so yes.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 5:19 am

W.e, going off topic now. I have my own thought and you have your own!
Its going a bit off-topic now...

I still think Danek should be allowed back in if that is his true wish... Free country eh?

Edit by xaso: I, XASOMUR, deleted the off-topic like promiced. not anyone else. XASOMUR THE ABUSERADMIN deleted all the posts. as long as its off topic i will just delete it. gavin cant even delete! clear enough now?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 6:03 am

I don't trust Danek really guys and it's sort of a thing i thought...is it better to test Danek?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 6:05 am

danek is always on a test. like u are as well grim. like i am... like we all are.
we are observed and seen all the time.
we will judge danek from what we see from now.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 6:10 am

and i still have that video....incase you need it i can send it to somebody on xfire...
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 7:15 am

Grimlore,you are in NO POSITION whatsoever to judge me,you act like you are top member of ATS and you are the one who failed a recruit poll and is up for a forum ban so plz stay out of this
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 7:26 am

I think the same than danek
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:55 am

Yes Danek don't expect to get back in. If you do change it will take some time for us to change our attitude about it.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 7:41 pm

He has changed attitute alot Very Happy zeta lamed him and he didnt even say anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:29 pm

Danek is changing.. into a new man Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 10:30 pm

lol yea, getting lamed by wolfe is a hard lesson... even i would explode.
i wish i was there to see that XD
keep the good work up danek.

btw, next time an admin is there, and sees someone laming you danek, you will be supported, as long as you willing to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 11:28 pm

i'm sorry for that..i didn't know what was over me really i didn't know..
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 11:31 pm

Xasomur wrote:

btw, next time an admin is there, and sees someone laming you danek, you will be supported, as long as you willing to cooperate.

:/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 11:39 pm

where is teh problem heky?!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 2:24 am

i wont help him, when he will annoy
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 10:03 am

Danek360 wrote:

Council:You do not have to accept me back, just do what you think is right for the sake of the members
Kernow,i clearly state here,i do not expect to get back in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rejoining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejoining   Rejoining - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejoining
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2