)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

New JKA/JK2 skin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

New JKA/JK2 skin Empty
PostSubject: New JKA/JK2 skin   New JKA/JK2 skin Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2018, 10:40 am

Hi, i searched for Plo Koon skin because we don't have any Kel dor species in SoL skin pack. I found two skins. One was made for jk2 but it was really out dated and second is made for JKA. I heard that JKMV does make JKA skins to work in JK2 and this seems to be case. So i tested skin and model worked fine, but it did not have sounds. After i did research and fixing i got sounds work and now skin works fine. So if you guys want this skin ask it from me in Discord. Im happy to share it.

Here is some screenshot from SoL:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

New JKA/JK2 skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New JKA/JK2 skin   New JKA/JK2 skin Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2018, 2:00 am

Can you tell me how you got sound working? Been wanting to mod JKA skins for Ages
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

New JKA/JK2 skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New JKA/JK2 skin   New JKA/JK2 skin Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2018, 11:25 am

I noticed two things, first was that sound text file had different text than in jk2 and second was that sound files had different names than their jk2 counterparts. So i changed text in textfile and renamed sound files to match jk2 skin sound names. I did not change skin itself jkmv did that for me.

If you have any more questions or you need help, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
TroOP-er
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
TroOP-er

New JKA/JK2 skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New JKA/JK2 skin   New JKA/JK2 skin Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2018, 5:33 am

I have plenty of JKA skins I'd like to get working in JK2, if I get them working I may upload here.
Nice work on the Plo Koon btw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New JKA/JK2 skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New JKA/JK2 skin   New JKA/JK2 skin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New JKA/JK2 skin
Page 1 of 1