)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

Go down 
+2
Flendo
Girin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Girin

Girin

SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Empty
PostSubject: SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...   SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020, 12:03 pm

Hello there. It's been quite the few years. :') I just started playing through my Steam library of star wars games and tried out JK2 MP only to find out the SoL server doesn't exist anymore. So I come on here to read up on any updates and it seems the clan is dead Sad If any of you guys see this, I hope you're all okay. May the force be with you. <3
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...   SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2020, 2:14 am

Hello, Unfortunately the SoL clan is dead, and we shut down the server 2 weeks ago due to inactivity. I hope to see more old members coming back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...   SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2020, 9:34 am

Hey Girin! Hope you're doing well man
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...   SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2020, 9:59 am

Danek??????????
Back to top Go down
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

PostSubject: Re: SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...   SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2020, 4:05 pm

All them new kids just be playing dem fortnites and cods!!!

If only they discovered the amazing quake engine and with it, the Jedi Knight series.
Back to top Go down
Girin

Girin

PostSubject: Re: SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...   SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2021, 9:21 pm

I’ve noticed some activity on here recently. Still here if you guys ever decide to startup again. Smile Hope you’re all well!
Back to top Go down
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
iwabo

PostSubject: Re: SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...   SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2021, 6:34 am

Hey guys! been a long time and i know life has gotten quite crazy this last year with covid19 bull shit and all of us growing up and runnning low on free time.
Also sad to come and see then server has been shut down but i get it due to inactivity.
But all in all i hope youre all doing well and that we can still find the time to reconnect and talk at least in the forums.

Maybe we can find some time where we can meet up again (obviously it would have to be on a different server) , but just one day where we all met up and just play like we used to do. maybe a massive message sent out witha date and time or something

I understand this would be hard to coordinate but i think it would be really awesome to have everyone(thats available )in server like the good old days. I understand this would be a difficult task to pull off but i do think that this would be i good time.

A Reunion of Sorts.

Just think that we should send SoL out in some style.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...   SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...
Page 1 of 1