)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Is GrimLore member of ATS?

Go down 
+11
Grimlore
Ajunta Pall
BlueNinja
-napalm-
Hektor
sebbat
Scorch
Phoenix
Battledroidlover
mereel
cB~
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cB~

cB~

Is GrimLore member of ATS? Empty
PostSubject: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 6:26 pm

Just a question dont care so much, but Grimlore is members of ATS, right?
Or maybe I confused with Grimlore and Grimmjow Razz ?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 6:36 pm

Yeah Grimmjow and Grimlore are two different people.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:34 pm

Grimlore isnt in ats ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:26 am

Grimmjow is ATS member, Grimlore is not............

Grimmjow is aka, dfi:devil (grimmjow is significantly better skilled)
Also grimlore is aka, blackwolfe, zetowolfe.
Back to top Go down
Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:39 am

i hate zeto Wink
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:47 am

Karma scorch ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:48 am

do i get karma if i say i hate him? ^^
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:50 am

Yes Surprised
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:57 am

i hate him Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:58 am

Karma phoenix!
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:07 am

I hate him xD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:17 am

I dont ...
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:06 am

lol stop saying u hate him to take karma!
go study map-modding or mapping and upload ur maps, then u'll get karma ^^
and well zeto is a nice guy but maybe a little annoying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:27 am

@nap Lol ik it was a cheap way to gain karma Razz

i dont hate him, just think he is a annoyance. Wink
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:51 am

I hate him :p

But yeah, they are two different people and Grimlore is NOT SoL... thank god...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 10:35 am

karma musn't be added for oppinion. It's an arbitrary valuing that i can't bear. Even more that it's about making fun of someone.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:01 pm

i'm not yet Cb and ppl are holdin me back
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:18 pm

Your were being cheeky and very disrespectfull to me again on server, spam kicking me because we have changed our name to SoL. Its none of your business what your our name is, and your trying to blame me for the fact that we dont wanna be ATS anymore. You said "phoenix what you doing changing your clan name you idiot? We are ATS!" Even though you still cant get it into your think head that your not ATS and never will be if i have my way, ive given you chance after chance after chance to prove me and everybody else wrong (in fact everybody has given you a million chances) and to try and help you. Im sick of you and i want you to leave, seb was right, your a total waste of space.

Your lucky i managed to keep hold of my temper because u really pissed me off tonight. I really feel a significant amount of dislike for you after your abusive behaviour tonight, and if you hadnt ran away i would have taught you some manners.........

And i canceled my vote to have you kicked off the forum, just to let you know that i will be changing that vote back to YES, after the disrespect you have shown me tonight i want you banned from the forum, period.

Mad
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:38 pm

Grimlore you /\/ab
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:24 pm

Phoenix you know he doesn't read OR listen, Neutral

BTW thanks to the person who equalized the karma. It should never be based on personal opinion but on moral belief! Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:35 pm

Kernow i DO u are not listening

@ phoe i am just sick of this and i need time to think
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 4:57 pm

Wolfe we don't care anymore dude. Thanks for trying to get people to hack us btw.

Don't think you can get away with that kind of crap without word gettin to us dude, you may 'know people' - but those 'people' know us as well. And they like us more than you. Tough Break Neutral
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:51 pm

Grim uve had enough chances.....so dont think that u will get more -__-
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 9:43 pm

Grimlore wrote:
Kernow i DO u are not listening

Grim, You seem to be defending yourself. The fact you are defending yourself means you wish to be here, and potentially in the clan, am I not mistaken?

Then begin to act like it. I do not care if I have not been involved with a large portion of your posts that have been deemed "less than savory", I've seen enough of your actions to know where the others are coming from. I have seen how you are in-game on both your good and bad sides.

You seem to have been given a plethora of chances, and still disappoint. You have even are made fun of because of your ways...

The point is, act like you want to be on this forum. Act like you want to be in ATS (or SOL as they are called now). It would be even better now, as to make all of those who made fun of you or state that you will never improve put their foots in their mouth and be proven wrong.

I challenge you, Grimlore. Improve your act, be more respectful both on the forums, and in-game. Finally earn that spot in the clan, and I shall teach you all I know. (even though some people know more about the game than me). IF you ever do manage to succeed at that, you then would have to maintain your respectful attitude.

A good starting point: If you get lamed, do not complain about it. It is only a game. Complaining only opens up an opportunity for you to make yourself look like a fool. Also, the typical lamer would target you more due to that.

At any rate Grim, you really should listen to the others here. If you cannot, or choose not to. How could you expect to clan with them anyway? If you DO slip up, humility goes a longer way than speaking in an abrasive manner to counter-act their calling you out on it. A simple apology works tons better than a whole essay of harsh words.

*Ahem*

/rant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 10:23 pm

hehe, draco is right, well it obviously only takes some days to figure out how wolfe is... and how he always was.

grimlore, you dont seem to understand that this clan isnt only a name, a tag and a server. it is a group of players, sharing ideals and traits. actually first comes the group, and then a name, the tag and the server. Without players this clan wouldnt be. This means for you, that joining the clan means sharing the ideas and traits of the players. idk if you share the ideals... i see on server that respect to everyone isnt one of your ideals. you are fast with hating, "hunting" and annyoing someone. you dont follow a string of rules, you only follow your own wishes. and they arent similar to ours. you dont share our traits, we aim for. I admit we fail sometimes as well. but i cant remember a time, when you was a example for good traits. and this is why you cant be in this clan. and you making it all worse by blaming us, not yourself, only others, for your fails.

SoL is not going to adapt itself to you. you will have to adapt yourself to it. and when you arent able to do that, you waste your and our time and your and our nerves.

i remember phoenix nice post quite a long time ago now. and it kind of a demand for you, to take a decision. change, or go. this is just what the situation looks like still: change or go. back then you just ignored it, we demanded to comment that post, but u just didnt. maybe you cant take that decision.
but if we have to do, we will take that decision for you.
and because we know we cant make you change, we would choose go.

at the moment the decision is still in your hand. Why dont you take finally advantage of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is GrimLore member of ATS?   Is GrimLore member of ATS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is GrimLore member of ATS?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next