)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Jk2 problem

Go down 
+3
NickdeClaw
Battledroidlover
Xemnas
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Jk2 problem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey i got a jk2 problem as some of you saw i always disconnect on our server or try to connect .
i also reinstalled jk2 here is what it says CL_ParseServerMessage: Illegible server message ore CL_PaeseServerMessage: bad command byte ore CL_ParseServerMessage: end of message i dont know what that means thats weird i can play in singleplayer mod ore multyplayer offline but on our server i still disconnect and i dont have any binds that let me quit ore disconnect! need help Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:31 am

there are no commands xD lol rofl its in the settings and why cant you turn it on??? Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:37 am

its not in the settings, you have to open the console when you are in the menu, and put in the right command i you want to turn autodownload on

but i forgot the command
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 10:10 am

PLEASE THINK YOU MUST REMIND IT THAT I CAN PLAY GNGNGNGNGNGNGNGJNGNNNNNNN too bad and just now my member poll runs and i cant show that i am online enougth Sad
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:26 pm

Auto download has to be enabled on the server and the client. However, as the server we can't turn it on because it's a security vulnerability. Either way it doesn't matter, you don't need it on. When we are on standard maps or maps like yavin_temple, the only requirement for a client to join is that they have patch 1.04. You have some other problem that's preventing you from playing.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:27 pm

With star slayer havock if u ever load the skin or someone that is using the skin connects it aklways says in the console missing images but when I load the skin it works fine ^^
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 1:09 am

duh i cant fin the problem
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 3:55 am

wahat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 problem   Jk2 problem - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jk2 problem
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2