)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I have a problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja

Ninja

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 7:48 am

I admit I lamoval've apologized here but what I do not see why all the time someone says you're not lamoval crowd how many times am I supposed to apologize to someone?
ja jsem lamoval priznavam uz sem se omluvil ale co nechapu proc mi furt nekdo rika ti jsi lamoval davam ne kolikrat se mam podle nekoho omlouvat?

I want to have a good bit of flame and hitting best player, and everyone makes mistakes and you.
ja chci bit dobrej mit plamen a bít nej hrac a kazdy dela chybi a vy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 7:59 am

PS: and I can fight, too (honorary)
PS : a bojovat taky umim (cestne)
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 8:04 am

Ah Ninja, i know, that you'd like to be a member and i think, that you deserve it, but many of people don't know you well as i do. And someone thinks, that you are a bad person ... I hope, that you'll get next chance.
Back to top Go down

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 8:22 am

Well I'm not that much on anymore but I know your a fine dude... Although I don't really know all the gossip in ATS anymore. It's good you made this point so people know what you feel and would like to happen. I wish you good luck Smile and it's I think time for me to check the recruit to member sub section on this forum.

~fer
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 10:03 am

gl! U deseve flame
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 11:02 am

You really diserve the membership Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a problem
Page 1 of 1