)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The Fall of the old republic

Go down 
+7
Ali3N
BlueNinja
mereel
TheGraanulaarian
Ajunta Pall
Hora
Xemnas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

The Fall of the old republic Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 10:05 am

Many of you have seen this before ( i posted it^^ ) but i think its time to let it apear aggain^^

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DOvbv-LkK6w&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DOvbv-LkK6w&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

have fun with this great trailer (if you look realy closly u will see Revan)

The Jedi shall fall! Very Happy

~Xemnas
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 10:23 am

I saw that video 2000 times and still not get tired of seeing it xD.
The game looks great Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 10:31 am

it seems you've forgot this : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ xD
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:46 am

Obviously the dark side is just gonna pwn xD
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 3:27 pm

Dark side, light side.... Why is it people see everything in black and white.....
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:42 pm

Lol, Mereel the Philosopher.
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 1:02 am

U see?Very Happy Dark Side pwn Light Side always muhahahahah Very Happy Come mereel!! We build an empire Very Happy

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 1:51 am

Dark side doesn't pwn, it's just a different conception of the force, not same ways to learn it, to use it.
saying one pwns the other is just stupid, because, it depends of the sith/jedi who you refer too ^^.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 4:26 am

Aju is right so say next time The Dark side pwns for ME xD muhahahhah and anyone saw Revan?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 5:10 am

I cried at the end, the music ,the battle the jedi falling, it is just sad
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 5:16 am

I HAVE SEEN THAT VID AND IT ROCKS Razz best part when the sithis open their sabers in that flying think Razz
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:34 am

ANYONE saw Revan???
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:47 am

Revan isnt there Xemnas This game is 3000 years after Kotor 2
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:18 am

well then someone whears his mask look closely its only for a few seconds hard to see but if u stop the vid at the right moment u will see his mask fore sure !!!
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:40 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Lol, Mereel the Philosopher.

No, it is Mereel the Realistic. I am Mandalorian, remember?

Besides, been to the Dark side. It isn't something special. But please don't make me go down that road.... I bore you guys to death with my long posts of my opinion of Sith/Jedi/Mando...
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:04 am

Umm i would love to hear it so i got a lot of time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:09 pm

i think that it told me that revans mask was a mandalorian mask in the mandalorian wars i think he got it when he fout with malak at his side to crup the jedi to follow them the dark side. i ust to be a revan fan lolol. eny way the video is awsommmmmm, i wich the lightside won. yeah yeah yeah i have dark side powers but i suport teh lightside i WANT PEACE LOL. no hate, no bloodshed, no laming etc.

~Micr0~
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 2:47 am

No it isnt Revans mask it is alike but i assure you it isnt
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 5:39 am

we need to make a youtube video like that! ill get my hypercam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the old republic   The Fall of the old republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fall of the old republic
Page 1 of 1