)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

change needed :)

Go down 
+5
Ajunta Pall
Commander Bacara
NickdeClaw
Phoenix
solid snake
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

change needed :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: change needed :)   change needed :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

well now co we have our tag ready this has to be fixed Razz on portal page there is that torch of fair play and there reads ]=ATS=[ on tag place should that be fixed????? Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: change needed :)   change needed :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 10:15 pm

tl ; dr
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: change needed :)   change needed :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 1:01 am

@ pip : Uh ?

@ xaso and nick : ok gotcha. I might try to help you out of your problems. Just give me some time to do what i have to do.
I do'nt want SoL to get downer, and my aggressive attitude just comes naturaly, but not aimed at destructin SoL. I just want to help SoL, but i maybe don't do it the good way.
Anyway, i can help you out on several points.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: change needed :)   change needed :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 1:29 am

Thanks Aju, I'm sure we can benefit from each other's perspectives, so long as we understand that we intend to help one another.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: change needed :)   change needed :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 4:13 am

Totally agree with Nick's post after my own.

Xaso agree with you also - However I would say the principle you miss is that you address the administratives misguided conception of the rules rather than the rules themselves. Synergy is an opperunity for members to PROPOSE ideas and constibute to the clan's construction, I'm not saying that we accept every one but at least there is an oppertunity for it, in case there are issues the council have missed.

Will catch up with the rest later
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: change needed :)   change needed :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 8:11 am

this is VERRY nice i already made a topic about that and noone cared...DIDNT EVEN LOOKED AT IT XD GRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: change needed :)   change needed :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

change needed :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2