)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

PostSubject: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 11:06 pm

I sorta had a intresting question that sorta about cheaters, guys that use EVC and other stuff,laggers,lamers, and spammers and other species of biggus newbus:

these kinds of players are the kind of guys that should be avoided,yet they remind me of how players struggle to get a decent match with decent players on CoD MW2 cuz there's hackers, boosters* griefers, and other said newb species. How it reminds me of this is the following principle in both games you can't directly judge a player by words to tell if he is a newb or a good player cuz actions speak louder than words u gotta observe him til he does a wrong in ur eyes.

In this game JK2 this principle is the thing that takes place everytime in server. You can't tell if a guy is a newb until you see him lame somebody or disrupt something.

Same thing with mw2 except you can tell who is/isn't a booster by watching.

Yet i ask for an answer from anybody (or everyone):How exactly do we tell the good,the bad,and the ugly in jk2 and other multiplayer games?

Players that take advantage of a game mechanic (Example:Tatical Insertion Equipment) to get an easy Tatical Nuke or other Killstreak Reward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 11:34 pm

lol, you have pretty much answered your own question Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 11:38 pm

The ugly : has no mercy
The bad : oportunist : uses cheats when he cans, lies for his profit, or else
The good : isn't afraid to do bad things, until it's for everyone's good health.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 1:26 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
The ugly : has no mercy
The bad : oportunist : uses cheats when he cans, lies for his profit, or else
The good : isn't afraid to do bad things, until it's for everyone's good health.

Phoenix wrote:

@ phoebo >:O i did?!!?

@ ajuz my definition of ugly: has no mercy @ all >Sad

and if the bad sees a guy try to use boosting he would boost..

im sorta in between 2 be honest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 2:18 am

:OOO GRIMLORE !! where have u been? xD and my friends nuke boost XD i play less they nuke boost i still have a higher rank lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 3:13 am

Anyways grim, where have u been hibernating at? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 3:18 am

:O they do eh?

well if they don't do it for ruining everybody else's fun that i will turn an blind eye xD

and me? i've been hooked on my 360 soz i haven't been on.

speakin of which i should hook my comp up right now or later.....

btw whats ya rank? i'm almost @ rank 26,but im not able to do Prestige Mode yet (don't want to do it anyways seeming as u lose everything but ur Elbems and Titles >Sad )

what's the best time to plug my computer in? (got my 360 on my desk so can't use both @ same time >Sad )

and whats ya gamertag dude?

@ phoe lol its pretty obvious i'm hibernating @ home even though Winter is over xDD

i'm fixin my rep a bit with myself. And i'm gonna uninstall jk3 for a bit cuz well lets say some newb framed me for lag on a server and got admin (which means i should go talk to the owner of the server b4 uninstalling..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 3:36 am

Phoenix wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 4:53 am

is that Sam Fisher in ur avatar???? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 5:33 am

j0! wb Grim ^^... Long time dont see Smile, and u answered ur question Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 6:07 pm

omg grimlore is back with avengance Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 6:44 pm

lol Grimlore hackers just like to play alot and dont care about anyone else LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 11:04 pm

Commander Bacara wrote:
j0! wb Grim ^^... Long time dont see Smile, and u answered ur question Lol

with 20% smithing and don't make me roll initutive!

@ commander :O i did?!

oh yeah 'bout me not being not able to be online in forum & server often :my monitor is messed up it crapped out on me soz i can't see nuttin even though i can boot my computer up.. >Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 4:17 am

Grimlore wrote:
these kinds of players are the kind of guys that should be avoided,yet they remind me of how players struggle to get a decent match with decent players on CoD MW2 cuz there's hackers, boosters* griefers, and other said newb species. How it reminds me of this is the following principle in both games you can't directly judge a player by words to tell if he is a newb or a good player cuz actions speak louder than words u gotta observe him til he does a wrong in ur eyes.

In this game JK2 this principle is the thing that takes place everytime in server. You can't tell if a guy is a newb until you see him lame somebody or disrupt something.

Same thing with mw2 except you can tell who is/isn't a booster by watching.
Players that take advantage of a game mechanic (Example:Tatical Insertion Equipment) to get an easy Tatical Nuke or other Killstreak Reward

This is the answer! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 7:28 pm

i'm pretty sure I didn't know i answered it myself >:O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies   Today at 11:57 am

Back to top Go down

Question 'bout cheaters and other newbies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1