)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

@ The SoL History post,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLichKing

PostSubject: @ The SoL History post,   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:43 am

huzzah! cheers ,good job for someone finaly writing this clan's history well its about time xD,[i will try and tell some of the story if its ok]well we all pretty much adored outcast we looked for him for guidance..but he had a darker side we rarely saw,and if we did we thought it was ok,because we didnt know any better,WE were taught to worship/love/obey outcast as a leader,but he got mad with power,and eventually started to..act out.. i guess you could call it that,i believe [if memory served] the first to try and expose outcast was [i cant rly remember the name but]i think it was like...terror or something like that he used the rodian model ,and would go in a cornor and look like he was..doing something to an area of his lol,and say heres a cookie /w special sauce (:,and he was exiled/banned,then we figured out the truth [some of us] this is about the time when i was getting the hang on the force powers,so i was newb affraid drunken Very Happy Embarassed ,lol then it was quiet for awhile,nothing really happened for afew weeks the clan got bigger,then more problems,then the o.o- clan/guild/gang started to come to the server and attack and about this time i believe mereel,hektor,outcast,gich,maximus,and nick were fighting them,it was an amazing battle,[which in the end turned in outcast abusing and banning them all LMAO][unfair mad much?]which was unfair,no?well me and the other recruits thought it was AWESOME! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ,well at this time i think sebbat,and blue,just joined ats [I CANT REMEMBER OK BARE WITH SUMO],then it goes on from there,from the recruits getting higher ranked to the training queen jocolor geek ,then the clan kinda had arguments,and mereel argued with outcast,[didnt fight him] i think he was banned for awhile,the terror guy was accepted back only to betray outcast [yay!]which he killed outcast and outcast banned him,THEN blueninja left,along with pip,and ajunta to form ZoF,then afew days later there was an ffa at a spot near a spawn point [hideout i think it was called]and i was like oh theres outcast ima kick him down and 1v1 his arse]which i did and devoured him in seconds [win yay sumo Very Happy]and hes like..wtf hack,[i didnt hack at this time and i dont now]im like uhm no thats st+pk,and i rename to show him i was BlackHand [most of you wont know this name Razz ,but some will]but he says then oh its you..then he gets mad and says YOU BETRAYED ME AND CHEAT NOW I WILL BAN YOU GOODBYE RAT]im like 0,.,0,uhh wth [banned] and it continued from there outcast couldnt trust anyone anymore [except kyle,maximus,gich [outcast worshiper] and so he started banning anyone he wanted,and now its close to present day [1 year behind though Very Happy]so ats was still alive,outcast calmed down..sort of..then it got worse,[i continued to annoy the hell out of him by lagging teh server or killing him under padawan name [woot go me XD!] drunken ,so he really was in a bad mood and he banned mereel...[i think,he banned someone],then ZoF was formed!![short lived xD]now about this time i stopped playing in the server [was playing at ikbr and i would come to the ats server more and more],[i stopped playing at ats and then continued playing again],so idk what happened in this time,now at this time i stopped being =BlackHand=,and became |Sumo|,[i was siny's pada at that point]then after my training was done [I REJOINED ATS WOOOOOHOOO]luckily outcast didnt remember me so i was accepted,[now this is the time of devy the evil devy! or devy the terrible lol...]he would terrorize us all!]but i eventually became his friend and his pada..]for 3 years i was with him.and he had became a good master and invaluable ally and a very good friend.and then HERE THE ATS SPLITS APART ,like..uhh [i wanted a pun to be there but couldnt think of one!]i think you all know the rest,if i made mistakes in this please correct me,thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: @ The SoL History post,   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:49 am

ty
i wrote the text and kernow extended it.
but i tried to keep it less biased as possible. it shall be a history and not another diatribe against outcast, and we tried to keep out as many names as possible.

this doesnt fully fit in history topic itself. it would fit in a topic about why outcast st!nks. which we still need too ^^

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLichKing

PostSubject: Re: @ The SoL History post,   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:50 am

lol he does stink, i was just trying to fill in some of the details,i wasnt banging on outcast,[ok i was little Very Happy],but i tried to keep it as accurate as possible,and i didnt want it to be in history topic this is an entirely diff one xD,was just filling in some stuff =O santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: @ The SoL History post,   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:58 am

yes ik. but you know: i am a newbie here. i wasnt even there when those thigns happened you described detailed. so i cant tell if somethings missing, or if something is just too colored by your point of view ^^
this is task for the oldies ^^ (funny, it takes only 3 months to find out that otucast needs some brainwash...)
so i can only thank you, and spot on those with long ats beards ^^

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: @ The SoL History post,   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 11:39 am

Haha thanks, Sumo <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content