)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Old times...

Go down 
+14
fisTo
Xemnas
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
Danek
cB~
Battledroidlover
TheReferee///
sebbat
lusantlueg
BlueNinja
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Old times... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been inspired by SeBBaT's topic about a map from ATS or something like that (lol) and I began to remember all the fun times we had in Jk2. I've made this topic specifically for the old members of SoL (technically ATS) to remind each other of the fun times we had together before, because looking back now, I miss those moments quite a bit. I'll start (:

So, I'm just going to go back to when I came to Jk2 to have a permanent place in the Jk2 community.

So, about a year and a half to two years ago I was still under the name of KOpkerKO and my best friends then were Psyko, Error-onE, X-Jedi, PurpleVinegar, BlackKnight, Lusantlueg, and of course, Mereel (<3). Mereel was the first guy that really reached out to me and started teaching me stuff, basically "How to survive Jk2 101" and I learned a lot from him as he was my first master. I also remember all those times I annoyed the hell out of Purple trying to ask him how to put colors in my name and asking him for skins, and my spamming xDD.

Ugh, I would put much more but I have to go to bed -__- I get to wake up at 6:00 AM tomorrow haha... <3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 11:49 pm

i rember my first day, after getting bored of winning on republic commando (so easy to be a pro as everyone stands still and shoots) i went to jk2 (best of star wars disk has 5 old games) i went onto about 5 servers which just had bots then i went onto Ca which was fun, then FFF which tried to recruit me but nothing would save (old computer) so i had to change name everytime i changed server and forces, then i went onto ATS and got banned (^_^), then i found good old SoL server and met assassin, ferret and (?) ninja. i asked fer if he could train me and he said join our clan, so i did. And met tones of new people.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 3:47 am

Omg mr.money .. i remember that guy, he was always annoying my master, fuc k him
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 5:25 am

(my first turny was agaits Dark Master, but judge did a mistake and turny didnt count)

Mr. Money ...he annoyed much ... but he was still old ATS
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 5:43 am

Whatever happened to nightmare? He was such a cool guy, we should try and get him back! Smile
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 6:25 am

Well my first tourny was with K.P i lost, then i fought blueninja and i lost, then i fought ali3n and lost, then i fought katarn and i let him win (Because he was my pada) Then i fought vort and i lost but THEN I WON THE GREEN VS RENEGADO YAH

Then for yellow I lost with referee, With danek, With waffle, With alien BUT THEN I FOUGHT FERRET AND I WON YAH!

And for blue i lost with K.P and Ali3n

So i fought 13 tournys and i won 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 7:31 am

Well ive had 5 tourneys in total. The first vs Ferret was for white flame, it was an epic battle but i lost 6-4, then i beat snake 9-1 (but he was inactive and out of practice at the time), then i fought cibbi for green and won 8-2 (i think cibbi suffered from nerves in this tourney cos i won all the no force duels), then for yellow i first fought Vort, he's an excellent player and i couldnt compete, basic duels were close but i still only won 1, and in full force he was untouchable, to be honest he should have been a much higher rank than green flame at this point, and now he should be higher than yellow, because his skills are up there with the best of bluies, and maybe even a match for nick. Then for my next yellow i battled snake again, I won 10-0 first, but it was null and void because snake had bad lag, i agreed to a rematch and won 7-3. It was a close battle in all the duels, and a really epic tourney.

And here i stand as yellow Very Happy

Ferret was the hardest defeat to get over, no doubt, because i had a good chance of winning and even some expectancy to win, but in the basic duels i just couldnt get close to him, so the defeat was more pride damaging than to vort. The reason i dont say vort was the hardest was because i knew i had little chance of victory, he was a superior player to me then, and probably still is now. The reason i fought him was because he deserved his flame, but i knew i didnt stand that much of a chance of winning, so it was easier to accept. Smile

I stand at won 3 lost 2. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:16 pm

Undefeated streak - Seb, Herny then Seb again. It was so close in that blue tourny....
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 5:45 pm

Whenever u guys let me in a turny i've lost, but ah well who cares if I won?

I would have got nothing for a champion prize anyways Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:30 am

Hm, I think I have a kind of memory problem what "long time ago" is lol. I remember not much... I played very long online before I joined ATS... That must be like, lets see, 3 or 4 years ago...

To much to remember XD... I do remember that I thought I wasn't yeah w/e enough to join ATS but than Hek asked me to join and I made a questiona thingy under the name of
Rat which I had everyone a yes vote except Pipsquid XD.

Heh, maybe I do remember more hm, I fought everyone in normal duels and that was my main source in defeating Phoenix because I defeated him in all 5 basic duels and 1 FF duel with a little luck. XD. Yeah I lost againts Seb and after that Ninja. I was better in the old days than now. I need to train basic duels again...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:01 am

oh i remember my member poll. nick came and said: this is pointless: he will be member anyway. outcast said ok, here you are after 3 days with your flame
27 days later i was so free and dueled skambak.
it was so thrilling, because that trickster changed to ls. and it was down to a st battle, and vort didnt train me yet.
it went out on a 6-4 for me. i nearly pissed my pants because of the suspense
then, 1,5 months later, i guess about 10 days too early, i was fighting vort. he walready was my master and i lost 6-4. it was shit, because he wanted me to win, but i still failed and he didnt want to accept the flame. so i fought again, against abrum. i won 8-2 and became the first ds to win the majority of the ff fights against a ls. as far as i know. pls correct me if i am wrong Smile
and then finally came my hardest toruney: alien for blue. i won 8-7.
so each of my valid tourneys was a win. but i like to count the loss against vort: 3-1
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:35 am

Lmao I'm shit at fighting now period! xD
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 7:51 pm

mmmm i remember that i joined SoL and where a little tweetie BUT I GROWED TO A GREEN MASTER then i left again cuz problems on school then i want to join again but i m waiting whats is going to happen with me so this is A great story in the LIVE OF TWEETIE [canal 25 on the tv]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old times...   Old times... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old times...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3