)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Things Gster see's

Go down 
+5
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Gster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 9:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Guys ive noticed not 1 but several things going on. first of all im not trying to make u all do anything but become allies with Ats again. y am i posting this. I've read both historys and there saying the same exact thing.. u may disagree with me but look closely. also ur history is saying wat theres says but u involve your evolution and u all are using ur interests over ur what can happen and points of view. Im not siding with Outcast Or with Sol but think of it this way i can talk with him(possibly). ANOTHER WORDS!! U PEOPLE ARE letting ur hate and dislikes, and ur differences get to you. im sorry that im saying this i just hate to see conflicts in a game when its JUST a GAME!!!!! its meant to be fun learn about things and all that, but ppl blame ppl that are killing as lamers and wat not when there trying to have fun.... u ppl are a reason to jk2 losing its touch. jk2 is meant to be fun and all that, but u ppl are more chatty and afk. So if you read this i hope u understand me on this part... Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 4:20 pm

Gster, if everything is the same from both sides, that means we should hate each other equally. When you approach Outcast about peace, he will refuse. But when you approach us about peace, we are willing to listen. See the difference? It is not equal; Outcast is the biggest obstacle to peace.

The funny thing is that we have a stronger community than he does, we are in the position of power, and yet he is the one who doesn't want to make things easier for his clan and make peace with us. It's actually rather comical. He is a poor leader; I feel sorry for his members.

You will never be able to get Outcast to be respectful and work for peace, because he believes that he is the key figure in all of JK2. He needs no kindness, approval, or cooperation from anyone else, and his world is absolute.

I respect that you try, but I recommend that you give up. You are likely wasting your time; it is impossible to reason with an unreasonable man.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 2:51 am

Kernow wrote:
Currently there are 2 types of ATS -

*The old members, who experianced the events of December and due to their close relations with ATS hierarchy, have developed a narrow minded prejudice towards any player Outcast indicates as 'psuedo'.

*The new members, who are taught by the older members to irrationally hate these 'pseudoclans'.

These New Members also are in two groups -

*One group are friends with SoL, they have come to know them and have experianced that they are NOT actually clinically insane cheaters ^^ - These people reguarly come to the SoL server and play/talk etc... They also see the narrow minded view of ATS members such as Kyle Katarn, Argentino, Kimi'o and of course Outcast himself. What stops them from speaking out? Fear - Fear of being individualized as a 'pseudoclan lover' and eventually being exiled by Outcast.

*Second group is far more simple - Those who have been corrupted too much by Outcastian propoganda to actually take in general sense from other players. These players are simply brainwashed, and despite many friendly SoL efforts to gain their mutual friendship and understanding they insult them and ignore them. Why? Because Outcastian propoganda has taught them this way. Examples? Edd. CowsAreTasty and surely more to come....

ATS is becoming a good clan because of the second, younger group. Their recruits are nice and friendly - I strongly encourage people to go onto the ATS server (undercover or Outcast/Kyle will abuse, insult or ban you) - Say to them you're SoL and name and just be friendly to them.

We have secured the friendship of many ATS members. Only hinderance of peace is the influencing older members who hold the power and make the decisions. But real power lies in the majortiy as we experianced when standing up to Outcast, so if we just show the younger generation of ATS we ARE NOT cheaters etc all shall be well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Gster see's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2