)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

about rachel about to say training and tele their.

Go down 
+19
wehr
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
Ralen
Hektor
Lucifer
Boogieman
NickdeClaw
Axel
Xasomur
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
BlueNinja
Grimmjow
Hora
Rachel
sebbat
Dragon
deathray
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

about rachel about to say training and tele their. Empty
PostSubject: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:14 am

idk she can do it how idk but shes only a recruit not a member did someone tell her a pass to get in or something cus its not fair to the other recruits like me its weird.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:54 am

Phoenix gave Password to him ?
I don't know why...

Only full members can get Passoword.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:13 am

Rachel is an important recruit, she is gonna be member, but im up with dragon and death in this
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:27 am

It was Xaso not Phoe but I won't use it anymore, I didn't mean to cause any trouble and I shouldn't have kept using it. Sorry guys, I can see where you're coming from.
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:29 am

sebbat wrote:
Rachel is an important recruit, she is gonna be member, but im up with dragon and death in this

It is very injust for others recruit
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:47 am

I can't see why u guys make such a big deal over rachel got pass she is trustable i don't got any doubt in that she's doing the best she can for helping SoL out ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:53 am

because since one recruit got the members pass, other recruits are gonna be like:

"Ohoh!! I want the members pass too! How come she gets it but I dont?!"
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 4:02 am

Okey sorry Phoenix i remember wrong silent
Bad XASO ^^

No matter is recruit important or not same rules for all.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 4:39 am

Xaso's decision has made many complaints from the recruits Razz Bad Xaso! ^^

Yea but in all seriousness we can see that this has caused and a problem, and like Hora says it is injust to give member access over some/one recruits but not others.

I am trying to get the pass changed anyway due to Snake's departure and this problem but admin remain ignorant of this.....
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 4:41 am

Well.. idk how to change passwords yet xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 4:44 am

Ask Nick then. Send him emails etc.... - If you aren't taught how can you ever know?

Ps: I claim this motto! IT'S MINE! KERNOW COPYRIGHT!
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 5:00 am

Cough cough I am an ex-HC couch cough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 5:35 am

you are all blind and stupid.
i already stated what i did and why i did it just after i did it.
https://soljk2.forumotion.com/server-admins-f20/member-chat-teleport-pass-has-leaked-again-t1665-30.htm

what else can i do.
so feck off.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 5:55 am

I haven't read that :/
But now others recruit have ask it...
(next time vote...)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 6:13 am

lol, we were harassed by a lamer, there was no time for a vote. and i offered to just CHANGE the pass, but everyone who read it said: "naaaa... we <3 rachy, so who cares?"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 6:27 am

sebbat wrote:
Well.. idk how to change passwords yet xD
it's easy

dc_sapass password
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 6:28 am

uch just let her have it im sick of it changing she will be member soon anyway
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:03 am

Thanks grimm Razz

So i change it?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:12 am

mereel wrote:
couch cough
Yeah, Mereel could tell you or I can. I'll send you a PM with the general structure for making changes.

chair cough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:10 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
mereel wrote:
couch cough
chair cough Very Happy

table cough Wink
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:25 am

guys goddamit u should enable a disable cmd for teleports like aos clan server got. it would be reall fair for ppl who tends for ffa and wants 1v1 and it would be less complain and flaming in ur server. try it for once.

also u guys mentioned sometin bout rachel and her training? yeah when im fightin her she seems to run instead of fighting back and shes callin that skills? when i saw that i fell of the chair and laughting outloud. seriosly who trained her?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:45 am

nib trains her

and this topic is OLD

and when she runs you she is not in the mood to fight. thats all
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 6:53 am

Please do not trash talk about Rachel. And she doesn't run. =_=''
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:52 am

Boogieman wrote:
guys goddamit u should enable a disable cmd for teleports like aos clan server got. it would be reall fair for ppl who tends for ffa and wants 1v1 and it would be less complain and flaming in ur server. try it for once.

also u guys mentioned sometin bout rachel and her training? yeah when im fightin her she seems to run instead of fighting back and shes callin that skills? when i saw that i fell of the chair and laughting outloud. seriosly who trained her?

First off, I never said I have skills...? The running might have been like last month when i didnt know how to use force well at all, now idc x) Why so serious? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 8:45 am

I dont mind Rachel Skill, i appreciated her skill very much, she has become exceedly far what most people's expectations of her, but not to be selfish Rachel, I know it's just a game, but your sportmanship is not the same as it once was, not as friendly and not as team-friendly as u once was....

The training thing idc about ether, it mainly was due to her being trained alot, so it made it easier on us to let her get the pass for it.

Sind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about rachel about to say training and tele their.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next