)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother

Go down 
+4
Battledroidlover
mereel
Axel
Gavin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gavin

Gavin

Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 3:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Jack says that he got himself banned for laming on the laptop, and he wants to get unbanned, for me to be able to access SoL server. He says he won't lame anyone in SoL ever again and try to get Dion (Killy) to stop killing you lot. He will even forgive Axle or Axel for ganging him and insulting with other members. He says sorry, and thanks.

From me: I can make him stop, thank god his my brother so I can tell him not to, he probably knows the consequences by now Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

Xasomur wrote:
axelelelelel wrote:
Nick they were LAMING and SCRIPTING ask wowie bdl or dean and they will say the same thing

sure, but scripting should never be the reason for you to gang someone. its unimportant.
laming is bad tho.
Indeed people shouldn't be laming at our server but unfortanley many takes advandagte of when admins aint online to do there laming against others.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:14 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
I could tell they were using EVC cus whenever i was low in HP killy would use lightning on me.

Or maybe they just know when your on low hp because you started you run back and try to drain... (My opinion not Jack's)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2