)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

hek has personal problems

Go down 
+13
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
lusantlueg
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
wehr
purple_kush
Axel
Battledroidlover
Dragon
Phoenix
Danek
Hektor
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

hek has personal problems Empty
PostSubject: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 6:07 am

well ... nothing to say ... my good friend just died in car crush ... i dont want to talk about it ... i am ma d and sad ... so sorry to all (sorry for laming and sorry for being an ass and sorry for no serious fighting) .. i just dont understand ppl who once or twice luckily beat me and they think they are best .. or better ...
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 6:15 am

Ok Hek np
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 6:24 am

I'll keep it short hek, i know your emotions must be on a rollercoaster. But my friend hung himself 3 years ago, its isnt nice, i can empathise with how you feel. BUT ----> The show goes on mate.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 6:33 am

Now i understand why you get mad so easily.

I wait nex duel!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 6:55 am

I'm sorry to hear that Hek. I hope you get over it soon. We all feel for your loss Sad
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:52 am

poor hek that is sad
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 8:09 am

sorry for you're loss hek.. Sad
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 8:19 am

Hek, it's sad I know. Especially because you guys are young. When in teens you never think of dying. I've lost some friends too, one to motorcycle accident and another died of luekemia, so I know what it's like. The one with luekemia was diagnosed when we played on same baseball team at 12. Later we went to University together. He died our senior year. He had gone thru remissions and suffered a lot. It sucked. As time goes by you will think more about the good times, then any bad, you had with him but you will always miss him. Nothing will change that.

wehr
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 8:28 am

Nice words wehr Smile ++.

and heka, well my dear, i can't say that i understand your feelings because i can't, but i can tell that imma with you in heart Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:34 am

it makes me speechless. hek, take your time. but i doubt jk2 can help you out.
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:50 am

maybe you have to clear your mind out of jk2 and it's problems dude.
I am sorry for your loss dude :/ life goes on mate, keep it up man.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 11:19 am

Hek you can lame me all you want buddy Razz

I hope our ffa today helped you chillax a bit - I'm real sorry to hear about that horrible thing. I can understand you are feeling really empty and depressed. This is why we are here - You're virtual escape, your virtual friends ^^ - Never met yet sometimes I think we know more about eachother than we do our real life pals xD

Don't worry Hek as Phoe said indeed the Show goes on. It doesn't end here, and by and by the future will look to a bit brighter as each day progresses from a murky and dim past. Stay strong boy! Your SoL mates are here, your SOLdiers xD

Internet wrote:
When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high;
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are;
It may be near when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:47 pm

Omg.. i didnt knew that hektor.. im sorry, i didnt wanted to hurt you wtih my words.. i was just joking, sorry really :/

I feel really bad.. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

Sorry man... I know what it's like to lose a close friend, and I feel for you. /:
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 3:09 pm

It's ok Hektor we are all here for you. We all are your friends, and no matter what, your friends will be with you forever. In your <3.

Also who in hell de-karmed Wehr!?!
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 3:17 pm

Yeah I know what it feels like it feels very bad to loose someone but as you say life goes on

good luck Hek

~fisto
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:50 pm

mereel wrote:
It's ok Hektor we are all here for you. We all are your friends, and no matter what, your friends will be with you forever. In your <3.

Also who in hell de-karmed Wehr!?!
i was thinking that too.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:41 pm

ty for support
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 12:34 am

I know how you feel.... something like that happend to me 2 but not from friends...it was from my family maybe even worse but it feels like tha same..
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:15 am

My Grandad died in 2007 and is the only person really close to me who has died. I can still remember the day he died like it was yesterday. Sad In time you will put up with the fact he has died and you will miss him when you think of him. That's how I feel when I think of my Grandad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hek has personal problems   hek has personal problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hek has personal problems
Page 1 of 1