)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Alliance with SoL

Go down 
+16
BlueNinja
striker
Hektor
Ralen
Danek
Battledroidlover
Skambak
Light
mereel
GONZA
sebbat
Hora
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
DoZeR~
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:40 am

Well im going to explain quickly Razz

Im making my old clan TsF , i already talk with Nick and he told me to post it on the forum im just saying this if you like the idea , and making the new forum and i will to look for some help non compromise if you wanna help Smile , well thx for your time guys
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:48 am

I like the idea Hern Smile

You mean an alliance with TsF? Cool!

So you left ATS then? Good for you bro Very Happy

Only need to know what the morals of TsF are? and what ure rules are with scripts, cheats, multiclanning etc....

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:50 am

yea, we are open for any alliance. we only need to know your clan Smile
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:56 am

Okey guys , here i go

My original idea is try to help the game with a new Clan and make biggers JK2 comunnity , TsF (Team Star Fighters) want a fair play with out cheats/scripts/ or similar we want to make a good team with friends. Rules are like the most of the clans i mean the basic rules of JK2 but we are going to implement them with the time, not multiclanning should be alowed , beacause it's a team of friends dont need to belong for other clan , i think the idea of the alliance is good beacause both clans can grow up and we can do tournaments and more funny activities.
But my idea only from me , not from the clan , is try to make JK2 bigger. I know this will take time , but at the end i will enjoy and of course i will rest. Thx for your time Guys
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:00 am

i say, that's nice herny Smile
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:03 am

Thx Aju , if you guys dont offend i will like to know if anybody is interest i mean setting up a forum and couple of things
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

I LIKE TURTLES posta?! zarpado, que vas a hacer con ats? :/

PS: si nesesitas ayuda, tansolo decime que te doy una mano con lo que pueda Wink
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:20 am

Yo puedo darte una mano con el foro, i like the idea of herny
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:42 am

Okey thx guys i will open the forum as soon as i can

EDIT : If you wan to colaborate on the new forum PM me
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:08 pm

I like the idea of herny Smile Ta buena che, y esta re piola el nombre de tu clan tamb jaja
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

Sounds fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:23 pm

ta buena la idea...cualquier cosa que necesites de ultima decilo Smile...i think it is a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

Chupala, ni en pedo... Nah joda xD. Que pajero que sos... yo te hago el foro. Por qué no decis... "che desi, haceme el foro"? no es mas facil? :B

Well I will help you with the forum. But I'm not going to join your clan Wink I feel very relaxed here. Good Luck Herne
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:48 pm

jajaja no BOLA ya lo cree estoy haciendo unas cosas
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:57 pm

oka, tonces avisame cualquier cosa xD salu2
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

Yay! herny has seen sense xD did Outcast ban you from ATS or something? Anyway I give you Karma and good luck with TsF!!!!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:26 pm

HERNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:51 pm

Good luck with whatever it is your trying to achieve Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:52 pm

Aliance with your TsF is ok and sounds good to me but aliance with ATS --> never ... they've done many bad things to us ...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:35 am

i will definately register on the forum, and i would help you as well, but it looks like the argentinian invasion already is going to help you out quite well xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:26 am

@hek an alliance with ATS is impossible until outcast and kyle leave.
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:30 am

idk what is TsF(well, a clan, ok) but, whit more friends, better it isnt¿? =)
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:56 am

Xaso wrote:
i will definately register on the forum, and i would help you as well, but it looks like the argentinian invasion already is going to help you out quite well xD

Wink
Back to top Go down

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:44 am

Oh. Nice Very Happy. The more allies the more.... yeah... allies O_o...

~Fer
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:09 am

Jajajajajaja herny Very Happy I would be glad to help (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliance with SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with SoL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: