)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

3 word story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

PostSubject: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Well in case u guys don't know what this is about it's simple in each post u are only allowed to write 3 words example "hehe i am" and then u have to for another person to copy ur text and write 3 words to it example lets say i wrote "hehe i am" then a guy called ben comes and copy "hehe i am" and write 3 more words to it like "hehe i am not so smart" and then it continue like that over and over again ^^
Anyway lets get started.

Once upon a
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 5:31 pm

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:17 pm

ROFL!

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:52 pm

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

Once upon a time in jk2 there was a man named grimmjow who pwned newbies with uber skillz. There was mentally insane choke force which he used on Nick but he got ownd. He was furious and really fat so he died a horrible death.

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 10:14 pm

Once upon a time in jk2 there was a man named grimmjow who pwned newbies with uber skillz. There was mentally insane choke force which he used on Nick but he got ownd. He was furious and really fat so he died a horrible death.

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina which was big
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 10:31 pm

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina which was big enough to fit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 10:36 pm

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina which was big enough to fit my head inside......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Tue 16 Nov 2010, 11:35 pm

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina which was big enough to fit my head inside......Mhhh So Tasty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 12:26 am

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina which was big enough to fit my head inside......Mhhh So Tasty!

Within my rectum,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 12:34 am

Within my rectum, there was a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 12:48 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 1:48 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 2:42 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 3:08 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 3:13 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 3:36 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 4:24 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 4:38 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:12 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:48 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:49 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled a delightful scent

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:50 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+
----
-Once upon a time in jk2 there was a man named grimmjow who pwned newbies with uber skillz. There was mentally insane choke force which he used on Nick but he got ownd. He was furious and really fat so he died a horrible death.

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled the scent of
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:10 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled the scent of nail-polished feminine fingertips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:15 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled the scent of nail-polished feminine fingertips and he pulled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:16 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled the scent of nail-polished feminine fingertips and he pulled the entire woman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    Today at 5:23 am

Back to top Go down

3 word story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next