)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

3 word story

Go down 
+13
KiraOrLight
Battledroidlover
NickdeClaw
Hektor
Proballboy
BlueNinja
sebbat
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
swiftY
solid snake
Phoenix
Grimmjow
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

3 word story  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Well in case u guys don't know what this is about it's simple in each post u are only allowed to write 3 words example "hehe i am" and then u have to for another person to copy ur text and write 3 words to it example lets say i wrote "hehe i am" then a guy called ben comes and copy "hehe i am" and write 3 more words to it like "hehe i am not so smart" and then it continue like that over and over again ^^
Anyway lets get started.

Once upon a
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 9:28 am

Once upon a time in jk2 there was a man named grimmjow who pwned newbies with uber skillz. There was mentally insane choke force which he used on Nick but he got ownd. He was furious and really fat so he died a horrible death.

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina which was big enough to fit my head inside......Mhhh So Tasty!

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled the scent of nail-polished feminine fingertips and he pulled the entire woman by her panties! Suddenly he discovered. The girl was sebb with panties, it wasnt sebb, YES IT WAS, It was swifty, The mentally challenged young kid with great EVIL inside suddenly became NICE and got a new light saber that looked like devY's ugly nose which were horrible
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 7:23 pm

Once upon a time in jk2 there was a man named grimmjow who pwned newbies with uber skillz. There was mentally insane choke force which he used on Nick but he got ownd. He was furious and really fat so he died a horrible death. Along came fisto and healed grimmjow to pwn more newbs

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina which was big enough to fit my head inside......Mhhh So Tasty! she started blowing

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled the scent of nail-polished feminine fingertips and he pulled the entire woman by her panties! Suddenly he discovered. The girl was sebb with panties, it wasnt sebb, YES IT WAS, It was swifty, The mentally challenged young kid with great EVIL inside suddenly became NICE and got a new light saber that looked like devY's ugly nose which were horrible when he let out snot
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 8:46 pm

Once upon a time in jk2 there was a man named grimmjow who pwned newbies with uber skillz. There was mentally insane choke force which he used on Nick but he got ownd. He was furious and really fat so he died a horrible death. Along came fisto and healed grimmjow to pwn more newbs

My greatest Fantasy has become reality as my lightsaber was my penis from the future that came for my grandma in a film called "MILF Old School" while she was peeling a banana which was so inside her vagina which was big enough to fit my head inside......Mhhh So Tasty! she started blowing

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled the scent of nail-polished feminine fingertips and he pulled the entire woman by her panties! Suddenly he discovered. The girl was sebb with panties, it wasnt sebb, YES IT WAS, It was swifty, The mentally challenged young kid with great EVIL inside suddenly became NICE and got a new light saber that looked like devY's ugly nose which was horrible when he let out snot,he caught the (say black death Razz)

Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:42 am

Within my rectum, there was a guy called spider-man who enjoyed picking up the ladies with his enormous poop ship destroyer "HMS Turd burgler" and he was sailing across the diarrhea infested water when he smelled the scent of nail-polished feminine fingertips and he pulled the entire woman by her panties! Suddenly he discovered. The girl was sebb with panties, it wasnt sebb, YES IT WAS, It was swifty, The mentally challenged young kid with great EVIL inside suddenly became NICE and got a new light saber that looked like devY's ugly nose which was horrible when he let out snot,he caught the (say black death Razz)

And then he
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:14 am

You didnt have to put in the say and ( ) Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:35 am

And then he CLOSED THIS TOPIC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:42 am

And then he CLOSED THIS TOPIC......only joking ha!

Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:39 pm

And then he CLOSED THIS TOPIC......only joking ha! cuz he would
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 1:25 am

And then he CLOSED THIS TOPIC......only joking ha! cuz he would rather delete it!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:42 am

And then he CLOSED THIS TOPIC......only joking ha! cuz he would rather delete it! Hahaha got you!!!!!!!!!

Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 1:32 am

And then he CLOSED THIS TOPIC......only joking ha! cuz he would rather delete it! Hahaha got you!!!!!!!!!

You all fools ...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:27 pm

You all fools ... actually i am.

Once upon a time.......
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 2:52 am

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 2:07 pm

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 2:32 pm

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex. In a interesting
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:44 pm

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex. In a interesting way, so he decided (four but who cares)

Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 10:13 pm

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex. In a interesting way, so he decided (four but who cares) to cut his
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:13 pm

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex. In a interesting way, so he decided (four but who cares) to cut his head off......and

Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:32 am

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex. In a interesting way, so he decided (four but who cares) to cut his head off......and his penis because
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:12 am

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex. In a interesting way, so he decided (four but who cares) to cut his head off......and his penis because it was smelly.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:16 pm

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex. In a interesting way, so he decided (four but who cares) to cut his head off......and his penis because it was smelly. but too late!!!!!

Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 12:28 am

You all fools ... actually i am. Not straight i am so deep in the closet, im in freaking narnia. with prince caspian. having sex. In a interesting way, so he decided (four but who cares) to cut his head off......and his penis because it was smelly. but too late!!!!! grimmjow had a strap on!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 5:30 am

The End.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:31 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
The End.

Mr.Locky Mr.Locky Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story    3 word story  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 word story
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4