)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

kernows epic abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nastY

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 10:50 am

yo admins.
i recorded alot of videos of kernow abusing with admin for nothing, add my xfire dave1992 to see it, rebornmaster was there, he saw what happened, wehr too but he will probably lie, just like kernow and others... anyway, u should take a look
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 10:55 am

Ne fooker is prefect nasty since when where u a saint. Keep the videos, nobody wants to know, stop wasting our time....
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 11:15 am

Don't feed the troll. He shot lots of videos out of context not showing his 13 lames and 7 warnings he did before his eventual ban.

Back to top Go down
wehr

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 11:17 am

is he talking about auto admin for his laming. lmao, very funny.. cr y on nastily.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
nastY

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 11:53 am

sadly, sol is going down Wink
Back to top Go down
nastY

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 11:59 am

the 13 lames and 7 warnings were cause i was defending myself against people attacking me with saber down, which u counted as a lame since i killed them.
Back to top Go down
nastY

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:00 pm

and phoenix, idc bout ur life, seriously. go /kill urself plz
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:08 pm

Closed before this turns into an insult match. Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:13 pm

Nasty and Boss congrats on your lifetime ban. Smile

Also congrats on the pathetic server crashing Boss - Glad u're life climaxes as such. Enjoy living in the basement.

SoL lives in our hearts and passions, not on a server, you can never kill that. Let's hope ATS unban you and you can play there.

We all feel sorry for you both.

~K.P

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kernows epic abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: kernows epic abuse   kernows epic abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kernows epic abuse
Page 1 of 1