)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The story about -=]FY[=-Devil

Go down 
+10
swiftY
Ajunta Pall
NickdeClaw
-napalm-
Xemnas
fisTo
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
darthboss
Grimmjow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

The story about -=]FY[=-Devil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 2:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Well i think it would be best if i let u guys know a little about FY and how it all ended. I'll tell it in fairytale style makes it more interresting ^^

Once upon a time there was a jk2 player named Devil. He liked to be in clans and duel and ff fellow clan members so he joined one of the biggest clans called FY. He liked FY really much and was in the clan for far over a year to get the highest rank beside council, leader etc. Devil became rather famous for not being a nice guy and keeping the order in the server with generally using admin. It didn't take long after he achieved highest normal rank to he became a council member.

Devil used everyday at the server having fun, dueling, ffing etc. with all his fellow friends there came at FY server. The times were looking great for FY it was the most popular server in europe and all came there to ffa, ff, duel etc. etc. But the fun didn't last forever. Some of Devils fellow clan members started fighting a guy named Darthboss and they became rather furious towards each others. They lagged each others server out serval times a day for punishing each others and it didn't take long before the guys from FY there started the war just gave up. But they had provoked Darthboss so much that he kept doing shit to FY.

Devil became leader of FY and tryed to retablish FY again. But FY had a hard time staying alive and our admin passes etc. kept getting into the hands of darthboss who wouldn't let go of his terror against FY. Serval and serval of members left FY even the normal players there came there started wanishing beacuse of the war that had broke out. Devil got more and more sad over that his beloved FY started dying and he tryed his best to get Darthboss to cool of and it started helping a little. It didn't take long before the guys who started waring Darthboss was back and started over again. And Devil realised it was the end of FY there was no one left beside Devil there was active in FY so he left FY. Then it didn't take more than a few days before FY was totally death and none came there anymore, and all euro players nearly had left jk2 beacuse of the war that destroyed nearly all of the euro servers.

The only reason why i tell this story is beacuse boss can be a mean man and there's no reason to try provoking him it's better to let him cool off and talk to him than waring him else SoL probaly just will end up like FY did Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 11:13 am

swiftY wrote:
I can be what ever you want me to be.

swiftY you said the bad words. Now everyone is going to masturbate to those exact words. Like Kernow did. XDD

Last edited by mereel on Wed 08 Dec 2010, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 11:18 am

lol laffy I pwned you alot so yeah my skill level is 100

@ Mereel LOL haha.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: PWN!   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:27 pm

fisTo wrote:
lol laffy I pwned you alot so yeah my skill level is 100

@ Mereel LOL haha.

LIES! =]

My skill level isn't 100, it should be 1000000 - but theres no such option =[

BTW about ur sig message: Old Legend of ATS? AGREED! You place yourself next to Outcast he is also an old legend of ATS, the first. 3XPozeD!! F000L!!!

Edit: Also, your skill level 100? Lol, you do know you know less then half of this game, let alone master. 3XPozeD AGAIN!!
Back to top Go down
biscuit

biscuit

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:45 pm

Devil you missed out the bit about how you love Tizz/Cookie XD yes it is I muahaha
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:46 pm

I am going to close this topic for Grimmjow. I know he doesn't want anymore spam in his topic. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story about -=]FY[=-Devil   The story about -=]FY[=-Devil - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story about -=]FY[=-Devil
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3