)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

unforgettable live performances

Go down 
+2
sebbat
Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

unforgettable live performances Empty
PostSubject: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 7:07 am

Bittersweet symphony

Dont wanna miss a thing

Paradise City

Elevation

Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 7:21 am

Pearl jam - Black

Megadeth - Symphony of destruction

Green day - Medley 5 Classic songs

AC/DC - Highway to hell

Motley crue - Dr feel good (I dont like too much this band, but look at the public.. its incredible)

These are the best performances that i remember now, all of them here in my country, there are incredible.

Argentina best crowd in the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 7:30 am

Also this performances Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 8:22 am

Uhhhh sabia que me olvidaba de uno, ese concierto de los rollings fue terrible
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 2:37 pm

Skip to just after 2:20 and wait for the AWESOME BEAT DROP!!!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hcrN06Oo4so?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hcrN06Oo4so?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 3:18 am

THIS is epicness. this is when mtv unplugged was born btw.
i know its shit quality but this is the full version at least

and i wonder why they arent here already: one of the best live bands were honored to share the same earth with
ignore the info... its not stockholm syndrome... its knights of cydonia with intro of once upon a time in the west
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 4:41 am

knights of cydonia was impossible in guitar hero for me xD
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 10:28 am

Before he ruled the world......

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RVfdTu-3mLs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RVfdTu-3mLs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unforgettable live performances   unforgettable live performances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unforgettable live performances
Page 1 of 1