)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?

Go down 
+8
nastY
Danek
Hektor
Phoenix
Xasomur
Blademaster
Kernow Pilgrim
Rebornmaster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebornmaster

Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 8:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys Kernow keep's saying that I ks. Just because I have 21 damage most of my kicks does not mean I ks. Why do you guys don't like me? Why always on my back? Yout probably saying right now ''Yeah Reborn does have a ks and he's a newb.'' Neutral
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:51 am

I should also add you can be 100 percent sure someone scripts visually. I showed Rachel how to spot it. But this can mostly be done with amateur scripters. They tend to rapidly use script and don't have proper timing. You can see their jumps are exactly same height, which is impossible without script. With pk script you will see jump of exact same height and timing of pull exactly same. EZ to view visually. Even with some pro scripters I can see this. So I don't agree with Nasty on this at all. Damage is not only reason to suspect scripting.....

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:24 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
what ? i didn't fight you since i got netbook xaso lol. It wasn't me then ^^. With my 30 fps i did fight only gonza and hek in sol.

Ye cuz we've same fps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:59 am

=)))).

And i agree 100% with wehr on that point. But that no scripters can have always perfect timing lol. Nick hasn't best pk, but his timing is perfect ( fly a kite i've just noticed the snow outside ) and you could call it a pull kick script. A pro pker can make what he wants of his timing, but he can also always do the same timing. The only difference is that you'll never break the pk of a pro pker, while you can easily break the pk of a scripter ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:01 am

@Aju read what i said..

Phoenix wrote:
I agree that there are techniques that help you 'win' a kick, for example an experienced player will have better kick timing than somebody less proficient and thus win the kick more frequently, however i dont think it has a shred of bearing on how much damage is actually given out

You cant tell me that people who have good kick timing actually do more damage than people who dont. All it means is they are more likely to win kicks.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:22 am

it's not about damages or winning a kick. It's about the ability to make a pk chain properly. Sometimes you have to make very hard kicks, so you have to aim at the good direction, and kick at high speed. That is kick quality, and the damages don't matter.
The difference when you have a ks is that you don't need to take care of the direction, but only aim at the oponent. That's why a kick script can be considered like a lack of skill, and a kser can have a shit pk without his ks.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 9:38 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
actually, i've never seen a 22 kick without ks, even in dcmod. And i've never seen a 23, anywhere.

Nasty is right : the circle around ffa bespin pad can't be kicked without ks.

And phoenix : "learn to kick" is not bull shit. Best players on pk have a great kick as much as a great aim and timing. otherwise, you just miss each kick. Don't you feel more confortable with a ks ? easier kicks ? It's the same when you kick faster. The faster ( better ) you kick, the better it is, cuz you come closer to ks skill. There are no secrets.
ive seen alot of 22 dmg kicks without ks, u just have to be fast.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:21 am

nasty, i bet i kick faster than you, and i never do 22, even in euro with 30 ping ( i have 125 fps everywhere ( with good comp )). I do many 21, but NEVER 22.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:16 am

how u know how much dmg you do? EVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:50 am

wehr wrote:
Nasty said:

"theres no way to prove that some1 scripts, seriously, we can guess that he does, or just believe he doesnt, but theres seriously no way to really know if he does, except if u see him kicking little walls"

Uh, there is a way for sure. And there is way to setup server to do it. In my old clan obs our server would auto-kick ppl when they used a script. But there is no way under god's heavens I'm going to give any info. on this. I'm a scripter.

Nasty= 100 percent dead wrong.

w
e
h
r
i meant theres no way to prove it without a program or shits like that, u cant see a script with ur eyes lol
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:58 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
nasty, i bet i kick faster than you, and i never do 22, even in euro with 30 ping ( i have 125 fps everywhere ( with good comp )). I do many 21, but NEVER 22.
u kick faster than me 4sho when im on my laptop, since i use my little finger for that, its hard to tap twice fast the jump button with the little finger, but when im at home, i use the ring finger to tap twice on jump, its damn faster, so i can do alot of 22 dmg kicks, u can ask nibler, i did alot on him, on my desktop pc i have 125 fps + a good ping, on my laptop i have 125 fps + bad ping.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:32 pm

je vais faire une map pour voir lequel de nous deux kick le plus vite. Tu metteras un mod anti script. On verra ca.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:58 pm

ok lol, send moi le mod et jle met quand tu vx, meme que jvais le garder sur mon serveur si tu men trouves un.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:15 pm

nastY wrote:
u kick faster than me 4sho when im on my laptop, since i use my little finger for that, its hard to tap twice fast the jump button with the little finger, but when im at home, i use the ring finger to tap twice on jump, its damn faster, so i can do alot of 22 dmg kicks

Nasty im sorry, but ive never heard so much bullshit Razz
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:36 pm

Phoenix wrote:
nastY wrote:
u kick faster than me 4sho when im on my laptop, since i use my little finger for that, its hard to tap twice fast the jump button with the little finger, but when im at home, i use the ring finger to tap twice on jump, its damn faster, so i can do alot of 22 dmg kicks

Nasty im sorry, but ive never heard so much bullshit Razz
i did, but only coming from u, sad eh?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:11 pm

AWWW AWESOME COMEBACK! LOOK AT THAT GUYS, HE HAS TOTALLY OWNED ME! WHERE DO YOU GET THESE SNAPPY RETORTS HA Razz
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:04 pm

Lol phoenix that was a fail :p

~Micr0~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?   Rebornmaster Kick Scripting? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebornmaster Kick Scripting?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2