)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

New Mod under Construction

Go down 
+8
Kernow Pilgrim
Battledroidlover
sebbat
Abrum
NickdeClaw
Lelouch
BlueNinja
Grimlore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

New Mod under Construction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

With the New Year already kicked off and no money spent i thought of a mod that might make getting around the map or Pwning much easier. At some point I will have a Vehicle Mod ready within some months....

If you used Vehicle Models in jk3 then you might or might not like this mod. It places vehicles on the map and you can hitch a ride on them. They're also destroyable too! If a Vehicle gets blown up it will explode and kill players around it,but it respawns after a certain amount of time that can be set by a admin or member or Recruit. To make it more interesting i am gonna also have some maps made to make the vehicles blend with the map xD

ofc i will also have a couple of space maps complete with space vehicles Very Happy

And also with a mod that might sastify the guy that hungers for explosions is a Nuclear Explosion mod that makes the explosions more deadly and make the blast nuch more larger than normal!

And there will be some Sky maps with Air Planes. The Sky maps will be World War 2 so i will have somebody make World War 2 skins to have it look and feel historically alive!

and for any guy that likes areas with trees and camouflage there will be Speederbikes and there will also be different models.

Of all the Vehicles mentioned there will be newer vehicles from time to time.

If this makes things cool then dl this beast Very Happy when it's done ofc
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

New Mod under Construction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mod under Construction   New Mod under Construction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 12:56 pm

well just too bad that wolfe still didnt do that comment on phoenix' topic
and that he didnt understand nicks post entirely

but this topic is only about grim spamming and arguing about it... and enough web space is sacrified on that topic... if there is any news about that mod, make a new topic... this one is closed
Back to top Go down

New Mod under Construction
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4