)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

fireman problem

Go down 
+9
sebbat
Dark Misery
Hektor
Dragon
Leonardo
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Sparky
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 8:49 am

Today i was trying to help someone learn a saber move and fireman kept killing me and the person i was helping over and over and wouldn't stop. I asked him nicely and warned him id tell ppl about it and he kept doing it. I also noticed he was not holding a saber but had a stun gun or something dono if that's against rules. I just want to teach someone something but because of fireman its impossible.
Back to top Go down

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 9:07 am

Sparky wrote:
Today i was trying to help someone learn a saber move and fireman kept killing me and the person i was helping over and over and wouldn't stop. I asked him nicely and warned him id tell ppl about it and he kept doing it. I also noticed he was not holding a saber but had a stun gun or something dono if that's against rules. I just want to teach someone something but because of fireman its impossible.

The stunbaton is a simple normal weapon in singleplayer. People here in our server get the stunbaton when they lamed a lot of times. Not lame with saber off but when type killing because that does get "seen" by the server.

I never heard of them and I've been not really active lately but I ask people to post there knowledge about this matter. First of all because I don't know much and secondly it's a democratic forum. Doubt u spell democratic that way but well.

Also you can easily teach people things with going in a duel with them. Full Force or just a basic duel. FF command is /dcengageffduel and the basic duel you can look into the controls. As I already said I don't know a lot but best way to excape the hunt a bit is to just ignore it and get into a duel. I am really sorry I can't help any further. I also feel a little wazy at this time. Can't think straight. It's good you notified though. If noone does we never get a message in on what happens in the server.

~Ferret aka Lifell, StodgY
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 9:10 am

ok ty btw fireman is in this guild
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 9:31 am

This is a clan not a guild. Did you ask him to stop killing you?
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 9:35 am

yea i now its a clan lol typo ill fix it and yes i asked a few times and warned him a few times after that
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 9:35 am

nvm canbt find edit button lol
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 9:36 am

to much warcraft...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 2:07 pm

top right of your posts....

Hektor or any other czech guy - Please speak to Fireman - I've heard enough about him laming to know he does it on purpose, he certainly has a concept of laming and lames when we're not around. Please speak to him and tell him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:40 pm

Fireman, lol i cant take that name seriously at all, is he a male stripper or something, or does he not like aresonists? Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 6:59 pm

I had similar problems with Fireman when I joined. If you just ignore him he will go away eventually.....he knows some english too and he responds to CAPS LOCK lol.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 7:09 pm

I see Fireman laming everyday but he stop when i ask him to stop.
But it is really anonying if someone hit him accidently he start lame :S

Last edited by Dragon on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 8:01 pm

Fireman could become a problem if we dont nip this in the bud......someone who speaks Foreign talk to this guy lol. Seriously Czech ppl we are calling on you!!!
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 8:03 pm

He never lames anyone when i'm on but everyone lame him :S Every day when i'm on and fireman is too someone is constantly laming him. That can be the reason why he lames too.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 8:06 pm

He needs a master.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 8:08 pm

I think hek is his master.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 8:10 pm

I think Hektor needs to have a word with him......
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 11:10 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
top right of your posts....

Hektor or any other czech guy - Please speak to Fireman - I've heard enough about him laming to know he does it on purpose, he certainly has a concept of laming and lames when we're not around. Please speak to him and tell him to stop.

Ok, I'll tell him that if he doesn't stop, he'll have many problems in sol (he has) or he'll be kicked.. it may force him to understand and change.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:37 am

ty everyone for lookign at the post and btw kernow i didnt see an edit buttpon in top right, i have edited other posts of mine bu tdidnt see dit on this one.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:39 am

It should be right next to multi quote and quote on your post!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 9:40 am

yea i know edited my questionaire responce when i changed my name color but its not there dono y
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:11 pm

Edit button not there for me, used to be once, but not anymore lol. Maybe only certain types of members can see it like certain SOL levels or w.e. There is an option like that in the forumotion administration section.

-Lol fireman I love that guy.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 12:02 pm

Ok so two days ago....Fireman apparently "quit". I've been gone for a day so someone plz tell me if that is still true......too lazy to check the member page lol.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 12:12 pm

Today he started to name change really faster.. Hektor banned his name and told him something in czech that i didnt undertand..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 12:33 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Ok so two days ago....Fireman apparently "quit". I've been gone for a day so someone plz tell me if that is still true......too lazy to check the member page lol.

Ah so this is what he was harping on about today, he kept saying "Ive come back from SoL", repeatedly. I didnt understand him, because "back from" didnt make any sense, but thats just cos his English isnt great. To be honest, i dont think the guy is SoL material, he did name change today, but if im honest i think he didnt now that doing that causes lag, i would be prepared to accept that he is ignorant to what name change does. He still lames though i am told...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 1:51 pm

Is it Back for SoL? Oh geez im scared....one poorly skilled lamer is gonna get us all. He cant just quit and decide the next day that "Oh im bored im gonna rejoin SoL". Nope thats not how that works. Heck i dont really care for him that much so if he goes rogue then thats his decision. I dont want to be mean or anything but I dont think i want him back....and ur right Phoe he isnt SoL material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fireman problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: fireman problem   fireman problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fireman problem
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next