)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

<|FFF|>~Emerald banned

Go down 
+7
Xasomur
Hektor
swiftY
Grimmjow
Ajunta Pall
Skambak
Emerald
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emerald

<|FFF|>~Emerald banned Empty
PostSubject: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 9:18 pm

are this clan admins idiots cause banned me without reason? and get it off or i started hate all SoL clan members. and i not nerver lagging, hacks, using cheats and still get banned.
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 9:43 pm

Then come to talk with us with respect -_-. Who do you think you are to come and insult everyone? It may be a mistake. Haven't you thought bout that?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:00 pm

Skambak wrote:
Then come to talk with us with respect -_-. Who do you think you are to come and insult everyone? It may be a mistake. Haven't you thought bout that?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:10 pm

i can ban you from ..............sne aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 12:20 am

well said skam
Back to top Go down
Emerald

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 12:46 am

i am banned about 4 days Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 1:04 am

Emerald.. you could only say you are banned and ask for unban and you act like you're gonna destroy SOL..

Skambak wrote:

++
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 1:11 am

sorry dude, but some days ago someone lagged the server with this ip: 85.29.91.93
and 85.29. is rangebanned, and thats unfortunately you as well. that guy was named padawan/........... and he used a blackwolf.pk3 model but it wasnt blackwolf, the ips he uses are all different.

what to do? unban?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 1:25 am

Now I've read this I'm not so sure on what to do - I think it's best that we stick to the week as it's only 3 more days. Apologies to Emerald for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 1:35 am

emerald, you have a brother at your home, who likes to lag sol server?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 1:41 am

Xasomur wrote:
XD
Back to top Go down
Emerald

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 2:25 am

yes i have four bros and i am oldest my bros. and i want unban.

Last edited by Emerald on Sat 19 Mar 2011, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emerald

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 2:30 am

i using alway elemental_reborn skin or my own skin Smile and i have 3 computers and they are same ip address. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Emerald

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 2:50 am

my brothers are really young and did not understand English, and yet they may lag server and even if someone says that the stop so they can not understand it when they are so young and the age difference is I have my brothers, at least 13 years.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 3:00 am

well, i will unban you, but if your brothers play on sol too, then you should tell them to not lag. youre taking responsability for them from now Razz
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 3:08 am

ow, i thnk it is an other guy with that ip, i ve seen that one somewhere... but it s not emerald.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 4:37 am

Xasomur wrote:

!!! YOU ASS !!!
Back to top Go down
Emerald

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:57 am

yes. u are right manta.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:19 am

@ unfortunately that person has the same ip and was lagging the server. if he goes on, idk what to do.

@ hek... that was no reference to you. you know why? i still dont believe in that brother ^^ maybe u have one, but he has 0 to do with jk2 Razz
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 12:43 pm

Normally if emerald connects to the server, he uses elemental reborn skin and uses his tags on. So did emerald use it and tried laging the server or what?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 2:02 pm

nope
but if that guy comes again and lags more often something has to be done... thats all
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:28 am

Xasomur wrote:
@ hek... that was no reference to you. you know why? i still dont believe in that brother ^^ maybe u have one, but he has 0 to do with jk2 Razz

In this i was serious =) you think wrong now Wink

+ I dont want to talk about this history please ^^
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 4:15 am

Alright thanks for unbanning our members Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 4:28 am

You should teach them how to behave on SOL Wink
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 5:20 am

Hektor don't be rude. Our allies are mostly ok on the server with a few exceptions, most people could say the same about SoL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<|FFF|>~Emerald banned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next