)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

<|FFF|>~Emerald banned

Go down 
+7
Xasomur
Hektor
swiftY
Grimmjow
Ajunta Pall
Skambak
Emerald
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emerald

<|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

are this clan admins idiots cause banned me without reason? and get it off or i started hate all SoL clan members. and i not nerver lagging, hacks, using cheats and still get banned.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 6:12 am

I'm not rude man Smile I just wanted to say that it what Emerald said wasn't too polite when he wanted something. I like FFF ppl Smile and I don't want to destroy any allies Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 1:57 am

That s right, it is not good for both of us if anyone is acting very disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 8:19 am

I am the one and only!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 10:10 am

Grimm please stop spamming the topics. Ty
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 3:31 am

whens my unban ?
and can you tell me what i did, instead of just locking my topics and deleting my posts and saying ' we have told you, your getting really annoying now'
ive asked what have i done,
answer please
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 4:21 am

You lagged the server a second time, so you're banned for a month. Please don't try to deny it Wakie because your opinion has the validty of a blind, death and dumb politician on this forum. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 4:24 am

and we wont unban you just because you or other ppl promice you wont do it again, this is in fact more than just the second time, before boss unbanned all, you already lagged it. instead of letting us fool by u, you stay banned
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 4:26 am

Well he didnt really lag the server. I was there. He just changed his name 8-10 times to padawan (maybe you know phantom's name change to Padawan) and then he left. It didnt lag the server btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <|FFF|>~Emerald banned   <|FFF|>~Emerald banned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<|FFF|>~Emerald banned
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2