)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 I bet you guys are wondering......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
<Cd>Danmonkey



Posts : 123

PostSubject: I bet you guys are wondering......   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:55 am

You guys prolly think I quit jk2, right? I actually didn't.... I was just banned from video games(for a long time), I just got computer back, and video games will prolly be a lot longer, just wanted to inform ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igrom



Posts : 1133

PostSubject: Re: I bet you guys are wondering......   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 8:32 am

Actually... we couldn't care less. After all, everyone long forgot about you ! You are the laughing stock of our clan ! There's not even one friend of yours left (it's not like you had any to begin with) ! Not even one fragment of your past ! What's more, you've got no future, either ! Your parents disowned you ! You were not meant to be born ! Your dog won't play with you unless you attract it with meat ! HOW'S THAT !? HOW'S THAAAAT !?!


Last edited by Igrom on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy



Posts : 1562

PostSubject: Re: I bet you guys are wondering......   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 8:46 am

the only dan i know is ACTUALLY IN THIS CLAN Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: I bet you guys are wondering......   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 9:27 am

Banned from video games? Lol how does that happened.. Unless you mean your parents BanneD you from video games lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<Cd>Danmonkey



Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: I bet you guys are wondering......   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 9:52 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
Banned from video games? Lol how does that happened.. Unless you mean your parents BanneD you from video games lol..
Yes, moron, I meant banned from video games by my parents, I am only 14. To you other 2, I had planned on re-joining.... I posted to rejoin way back, check, and you'll see, I soon just disappeared from the interwebs after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: I bet you guys are wondering......   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 11:50 am

Igrom wrote:
Actually... we couldn't care less. After all, everyone long forgot about you ! You are the laughing stock of our clan ! There's not even one friend of yours left (it's not like you had any to begin with) ! Not even one fragment of your past ! What's more, you've got no future, either ! Your parents disowned you ! You were not meant to be born ! Your dog won't play with you unless you attract it with meat ! HOW'S THAT !? HOW'S THAAAAT !?!

Overkill?

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: I bet you guys are wondering......   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 1:23 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Igrom wrote:
Actually... we couldn't care less. After all, everyone long forgot about you ! You are the laughing stock of our clan ! There's not even one friend of yours left (it's not like you had any to begin with) ! Not even one fragment of your past ! What's more, you've got no future, either ! Your parents disowned you ! You were not meant to be born ! Your dog won't play with you unless you attract it with meat ! HOW'S THAT !? HOW'S THAAAAT !?!

Overkill?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: I bet you guys are wondering......   Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:31 pm

No offense but who are you again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I bet you guys are wondering......   Today at 2:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
I bet you guys are wondering......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Well guys idk if im allowed to ask this or not but here goes :X
» Rate these guys
» Well guys this is it
» Hai guys! I'm back!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: