)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Should merC be banned

Go down 
+14
Ops
Hektor
Dragon
mantA
Ajunta Pall
fisTo
Alpha'
Lucifer
Igrom
Grimmjow
solid snake
striker
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Should merC be banned
Yes - For as long as possible
Should merC be banned - Page 3 I_vote104%Should merC be banned - Page 3 I_vote11
 4% [ 1 ]
Yes - But not for long
Should merC be banned - Page 3 I_vote1057%Should merC be banned - Page 3 I_vote11
 57% [ 13 ]
No - He should be unbanned
Should merC be banned - Page 3 I_vote1026%Should merC be banned - Page 3 I_vote11
 26% [ 6 ]
No - Kernow is an abusing whore :D
Should merC be banned - Page 3 I_vote1013%Should merC be banned - Page 3 I_vote11
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Should merC be banned - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Just wanted a public opinion on whether threestar should be unbanned. Obviously I'm taking into account the opinion of non-SoL because I think that in this case their voice is just as important.

~K.P

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Thu 19 May 2011, 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 7:11 am

Boogieman wrote:
Nightmare_I wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
Euro~Star* wrote:
Yes Xaso you did say it. When i was a padswan name you said i use amibot to break the grip which i assure i don't :/

Ks Is a cfg Also can get two types a script dmg 1 or a Pk which is automated and some ks dose over 50hp damage if emoted but a normal is around 22hp to 26hp.
Cool

EvC iv seen many times.

Has Mirror,Health of other appoints,Lag,Ami-bot,fake,Fake duel,Fake player, it's a program linked to jk2 as a form of cheating.
Twisted Evil

ah, judging by your clue about ks, im sure you dont ks xD

and maybe you shouldnt use aimbot as a padawan, if you dont want to be accused for it. breaking my grip with only one pull each time and in the middle of the grip each time is close to impossible. one would expect that you spam pull, because you cant be sure you get him first try. and oen woudl expect that you start spamming it asap because at some point when the grip went too long you cant pull anymore...
but if you were the padawan i think of, then youre the one who used to pull once when i was in the middle of the grip and always hit, out of any angle and movement.
gg

Lol really few people aimbot on US servers. Well, if your GK is below-average, don't be surprised if someone pulls you in the middle of grip each time. Even if someones botting, it doesn't work like that. You're flow and predictions can surpass hes bot, so by the time he gets to you - you'll be somewhere else (even if he breaks it, it shouldn't be constantly in the middle). (Amateur botters get the pull timing wrong anyways, so it just screws them up even more).

Didn't Dimak and IDBS*Justn use aimbot, they were American players.

Lol I'm talking about active people. I haven't seen Dim Mak in over 3-4 Years and Justin barley plays (I know he Ks, not sure if he aimbots).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:28 am

i would be loved to be proven wrong too, it would be the smallest work for us all about the aftermath Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 6:01 pm

Kernow can you add a button that says: Who the hell is merC?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:37 am

Lol tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should merC be banned
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3