)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Resignation Notice

Go down 
+14
Lelouch
GONZA
solid snake
Hektor
sebbat
Ashly
Micr0
Xasomur
TheGraanulaarian
Kernow Pilgrim
Lucifer
Igrom
Rex
mereel
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 8:29 pm

I am sad to admit, but my time is done here. I told myself I would leave when the time was right, and that time came quicker than expected. I have reasons for my leaving, but I'll leave those details out. Here are my goodbyes.

Ali3n and BlueNinja

You guys make a master proud. You both been great padawans, and I am glad to say I trained and helped you. Ali3n, you have proven to be a good player, and one of the best DS fighters in SoL. But it wasn't your skill, it was your attitude. Your happy-go-lucky attitude was great, and you never cared about winning or losing. You had fun, picked on me a bit, but all in good sport. Razz Blue, you had the biggest improvement. When you first joined, you were annoying, a lamer, and pissed off a lot of the other members. But I didn't give up on you. We talked, set things straight, and look at you now! You became an icon, one of our funniest members, and a great part of this family. I am soooooo proud of you both. Smile

Graanularian

You may not realize it yet, but you have great potential. You kinda remind me of... well me when I first started. After Blade let me be admin for a day, to see how it felt, I bugged Outcast to be admin even more, but to help. I felt my calling. He didn't think me ready, but put forward tasks for me to prove myself. Well, I was surprised to find out the tasks had nothing to do with it, it was how I approached the tasks. Now, I may hate Outcast, but he did teach me that 1 thing that day: Never give up, and never give in. Work, prove yourself, and time will tell. You are one of the few people that will hear me rant sometimes, and I thank you. Smile

Rachel

I MISS YOU!!!!! D: .... *Ahem*.. Anyway... Rach, you are a great friend, and you became one very quickly. It baffled me, but I accepted you, and you just clicked in our group. You always were a ray of sunshine, and I always care deeply about you. You always talked to me about the simplest of things, and that I enjoyed much. Hope you return soon, as we didn't get to talk much the last time you were back. Nib misses you a lot, but won't admit it. Razz

Kernow

Yes, you silly king, I do think you as a friend. When we weren't butting heads, we had our fun times. And I never properly apologized for what I said the last time we did, so here goes: I am deeply, and utterly sorry. It was over the top and uncalled for, but mind you I was defending a friend. I hope you can understand. It was fun joining in every so often with your RPGs, and I hope you continue being a good teacher to newer generation. Good luck. Wink

Lord Draco

I will admit, I was completely confused about you. You shown up out of nowhere, and I had no knowledge of who you were. But on that day, when we were in the vent server with Nick, we talked. Next time, talked some more. It eventually got to I saw you had a general same view as me, and we clicked. You been a great gaming buddy, and we have had some good times. You have great insight, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You been also, a good friend, and lets face it, I love talking to you.

Lucifer

You may not consider it, but you always been enjoyable to kid around with. You have a temper, like me, so I understood your ways of dealing with things, and your emotions. But you have a lot of fun, and you are fun to be around with. Also, it's great to play SC2 with you and Draco. Enjoy ruling Hell, and save me a seat! Very Happy

Sebbat

Sebby! <3 I can remember when you first joined with Herny. Herny introduced you and the group, and I thought you guys were just a bunch of crazy folk. But I learn to care for you guys, especially you Sebb. You have proven to be greatly trusted, and are a huge part of this family. I <3 you (bro love!), and you will always be cool. Be who you are, help this clan, and continue being that great icon everyone knows and loves. Also, you iz still crazy. XD

Vort

Not much to say.... you are just awesome to talk to, and a good ls fighter. Hope you can return again soon, and good luck with your life bud. Wink

NickdeClaw

Man, I got so much to say about and to you. But I will sum it up: You been a huge impact on my life. You taught me a lot of valuable lessons, and I see you as the 2nd older brother I never had. You put up with me and my rageous moments also, and you deserve a medal. I hope you are doing fine, and you are still one cool dude. Also, you totally look badass with your dog at your side. Hope to speak to you again, and enjoy life. <3

Everyone else

<3

I will still be on jk2, but I am at my end with SoL. Cya on the server!! Also, on a side note, I will be a member and DC admin until the DC polls are done. That's when this becomes official. lol
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 9:00 pm

Mereel Sad
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:35 pm

Au revoir, man. Even though you might've not been close with everyone in the clan, yer figure had an impact on them as well.

Welp, from what I see, you'll still play on the server, so not all's lost !
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 1:04 am

hope to still see u on Sc2, and get back to your livestreaming too... We will miss your crazy (cough cough Temper xD).
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 1:27 am

It's always hard to express words for such an old clan leader that is leaving, Mer, you are one of the main founders of this community. I understand things may not have gone your way lately and I apologise, I tried to push you for admin this term but to no avail. Sad

Good luck in whatever you do and make sure you come on the server to say hai!

You were a main part of this clan, and you always will be, I'll move this to the History Archives when it's done and make a resounding concrete imprint of your time here in SoL.

Thank you for everything and have fun both on JK2 and in the real world. <3

~ Your friend, Kernow.

I will miss you intensly

Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 2:48 am

You know where to find me if you ever need me for something :p

It's been great sharing an SoL experience with you Mereel, thanks for the nice words and good luck in all you do my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 5:24 am

bb
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 5:57 am

Bye Mereel, I always felt that you hated me for some reason lol! But that doesn't mean for me to have a grudge about it Smile It's always hurtful for a member to leave the clan, it's like a relitive dieing.. Or dead. Bye Mereel All sol will miss you.. I bow to you..

~mIcC
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 6:22 am

k I WIll Miss you ALOT Such a good friend =3
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 7:07 am

I never, ever hated you Micr0. Surprised
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 7:41 am

Goodbye mereel, you will always have a great place on my heart, you were one of my admin masters (With heky) And the one who taught me DS and ST, i still remember when you taught me st spam at bespin streets lol

I will miss you, come to visit us legend, goodbye Sad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 8:00 am

Xasomur wrote:
bb

so much love... xD
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 8:40 am

Sad We all will miss you Mereel!!!!! Hope all good to your future and hope to see you in game still!!!!!

BB take care.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 8:59 am

Bb mer Sad I hope u hve a great future and good luck, u are a very good guy Sad

PD: Cya in the Livestreams Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:35 am

Btw, What happens now with Draco's Fight u promised? Even though the council switched it around (DONT LOOK AT ME FOR THIS) I guess Draco's Motivation to keep playing is gone too, cause now he really doesn't have much to look forward too..
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 1:30 pm

Sad( We had a bad past before. (well I think I did with everyone xD!) Sorry for being an ass a lot of the time. Hope to see you again! Cya! Gl!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 2:15 pm

Wow. I saw this coming because you slowly started to have less and less activity....but still I am shocked. I learned great lessons from you Mer, both on how to be a role model and how to be a great player and person. I'm glad you are able to move on with your life, something I could never do...leave this game. I hope I will get the courage to do what you are doing one day, and move forward with my life. You certainly got the balls Mer! Good luck with your life and may happiness and success come with it!

L'onore è mio.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 4:57 am

Mereel, you've played a big role in this community. After so much, it's sad to see you go, but we all have to make changes at some point and I wish you the best. You and I had a lot of good times, as well as our share of rage clashing (heh), but I wouldn't have had it any other way. Take care bro, I'm sure I'll see you around. <3
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

I refuse to take your blue away for the few days I still have admin...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 9:49 am

Ik this isn't a good time to ask but you're not going to go on Xbox more are ya Mereel?
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 11:46 am

Really Grim? This ISN'T time time to ask something like that.

but he is gonna be on :p
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 11:49 am

@ Everyone

Thanks for the love <3

@ Nick

You and I need to hang again sometime. ^^

@ Luci

I had a talk with Draco. We worked it out.

@ Xaso

Lots of love xP

@ Grimlore

Nah, I still play xbox. Quite a ton lately, but that's because I had some free time I haven't had for awhile.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:55 pm

Hey Mereel, we should play reach sometime. I'm getting bored lately Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:08 pm

@Mereel im always on til Monday cuz im busy til afternoon/evening-ish at 4:00 PM/4:30 PM*

*Not during Night in my Timezone! I'm in bed around 10 or 11 PM.

OOM91 my Gamertag

KAB-OOM91 my Steam if you get Orange Box or something on Steam
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 6:42 am

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
Hey Mereel, we should play reach sometime. I'm getting bored lately Razz

Sure sure. :]

I do need to hang with a few of you guys on the Xbox sometime. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resignation Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Notice   Resignation Notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation Notice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next