)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

good news and bad news..

Go down 
+15
Junior >X<
Kernow Pilgrim
Boogieman
sebbat
Skambak
Dark Misery
Xasomur
wehr
Ajunta Pall
mantA
solid snake
Dragon
Vader
Rex
Lucifer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 6:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all, my laptop is dying so i have bought a new desktop with alot better specs.. The thing is, due to a huge lack of interest in playing games now (working, college, etc) I have not decided if im gonna install jk2 on my new computer.. I gave everything i basically could from my administation, to the recent cyan flame tourney. With the lack of current people to fight, and just the complete boredom of getting on jk2. I honestly dont know if i want to continue playing jk2 after today..

btw (new specs Smile )

XPS 8300
Intel®️ Core™️ i7-2600 processor(8MB Cache, 3.4GHz)
8GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4 DIMMs
Dell Consumer Multimedia Keyboard
AMD Radeon™️ HD 6670 1GB DDR5
500GB - 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s, 16MB Cache
Genuine Windows®️ 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English
Dell Laser Mouse
Standard USB 2.0 + 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Adobe®️ Acrobat®️ Reader
Single Drive: 16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write capability
THX®️ TruStudio PC™️
Dell 1501 Wireless-N PCIe Card
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:20 am

At me every comment I have -2 karma -.-
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:29 am

Maybe you should read what you write before posting :/
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:32 am

@ Sindwinder whats with you?

No reason to give me - karma.

@I just do a simple joke and he go upset

No reason to give me - karma,
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:40 am

Perhaps you should preview the impact your words has on the other person, specially considering what has happened between you and him.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:02 am

Idem xaso.
Luci we can play sometimes league of legends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:50 am

idk, ever since season 2 came out, there are so many bad randoms that hasn't adapted yet to the new masteries.. Im losing so many matches now because of it. But if i play with u guys more, i will try my best to stay calm and nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:58 am

I guess the reason why your old laptop was dying was because you accidently dropped it in the lava in hell? Very Happy

But it's good to hear that you got yourself a brand new laptop Smile

It's too bad to hear that you're leaving us! We want to stick togheter and be united as a family.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:00 am

Boogie, honestly the last time this felt like a family, when most of the originals came on to just have fun, now 3/4 are gone or heavily inactive.. btw boogie it's a pc not a laptop, laptops really cant handle those specs ^^
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:03 am

Lucifer wrote:
Boogie, honestly the last time this felt like a family, when most of the originals came on to just have fun, now 3/4 are gone or heavily inactive.. btw boogie it's a pc not a laptop, laptops really cant handle those specs ^^

No a few laptops can be very powerful, Alienware for example. It's a gaming monster with good components but I strongly recomend a PC.

Well it's sad that our big brothers and sisters is leaving us. I remember when the SoL server used to get crowded when he had our late night CTF ( Euro time ) and playing on the ffa_bespin map.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:07 am

it was simply cool when we were still playing jk2 ... :/
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:13 am

True on that Aju. I wish JK2 was not about skill all the damn time. It what people keeps screaming about today whenever you go. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:03 am

I'm sorry to hear that you're not gonna re-install JK2 Sind Sad Oh well peeps move on...

Xaso wrote:
its not a problem of the clan, nor of the game, but of the ppl in it. like luci said: dragon and rex act like 5 year old girls.
in fact, sol is not adminsitrated enough. if it was, those guys would have been kicked out much earlier.
another fact: sol is too much like a real family, and not enough of a ideal one. you see: in a big family you always got frictions and conflicts and ppl mistreating their relatives. they fight. so easy. you can only be happy in a small circle of ppl. and sol has grown quite big, and many ppl came in who dont share the spirit. som enever got it, but were nice enough to be allowed to join the clan, and some just lost it.
dragon lost it. though he was once such a role model for everyone here.
i don tknow if rex ever had it. but we failed to heal or expell him. we just were bearing him until now.

and another fact: in the end it always hits those ppl who dont deserve it. im very sorry that it hit lucy. he went through alot of strange stuff here in sol, and he never gave in. i mean: he survived me. and i respect him alot for that. he didnt whine nor quit. he stood upright and made his way. but now, he is falling to the mockery of just a few ppl, who's opinion isn't worth a fart these days.

lucifer. as you know, this clan grew out of ats and we were all children of the revolution, as cheesy as it sounds. and that exerience forged this clan. you see: its the reason why most ppl dont leave, even if they dont play: they feel home here, and its what they wanna stick to. theres no other choice. as long as all tose players were active and the face of the clan, it was different to now, when we have all the new ppl, all those young ppl. its like if history has to repeat, as the old ones go and the new ones have to learn the same lesson. thats where all that drama on the server come from. with the time it got worse and worse, and the more children of the revolution leave, the more the clan changes in its core. the sol system is a product of that revolution. but who of the new, does even care for that? who has it in his heart? luci, you are one of the very few, maybe the only one, who - in my eyes - has found in his heart, what sol really should be about. in my eyes youre the only one of the newer members, who deserved a place alongside with all those members who are the children of the revolution.

im very proud of you Smile
im stuck to this clan. no-one wants to take my place. i wish luck to all those free birds out there, and i'd be glad if you were able to learn something here. we miss you

<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:07 am

Put jk2 to your CD drive and download teamviewer.
Then give me your password and I can install jk2 for u, if u don't want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:32 am

This really sux,alot people are leaving of JK2..the game is dying..friends of jk2,old players, the SoL and ATS Servers are empty the most of the day. ..I wont quit the game,i played this since i was child. I hope u keep playing some days,and i hope SoL keep playing,its very nice server,with good ppl and good skill.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:08 pm

Dragon i have something called steam, which has all of my games from my laptop, all i need to do is install steam on my new comp, jk2 is on there, but im still doubting it..
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 6:41 pm

Yeah steam is pro. I also got steam, what is your name?

True on that Junior. I had no idea that you were playing JK2 since your childhood? I thought you played JK2 1 -2 years. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 1:10 am

lordsindwinder is my steam name, anyone has it i dont mind adding them, im probably going to play games now that i couldn't before, like tf2, skyrim (IN ULTRA HIGH QUALITY Smile ) , and a couple of other games.
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 4:52 am

I like the new games as well, but when ppl get new games they usally forget about the oldies like jk2 Sad So I remember to play both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 6:08 pm

Reinstall jk2, I'll play with ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 2:41 am

i have purple, i just lost interest in the game...
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 12:45 pm

Sind bro let me just come out and say it. Everyone wants to keep the clan going but the fact of the matter is that no one ever gets on the server half the time its either dead or just some lamers in the hanger that's most of the reason I don't get on any more. now that i have said that I want you all to understand that its not your choose to get on or not you just don't want to be on a dead server that's just what our server is now. Everyone just want to get on the forums and post post post. Its just not like the old days...

Also great to see you sind haven't talk to you in a while.
(sorry for posting in this dead topic just seen it on home page and wanted to give my opinion.)
Back to top Go down
groudon4616

groudon4616

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 3:15 pm

i'm really sorry to hear that luci but i wish u luck out there u helped me through a lot of tough times and i think it's time i made my decision. (good luck my friend (: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good news and bad news..   good news and bad news.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good news and bad news..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2