)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Hell Gates has finally Fallen..

Go down 
+15
luke
GONZA
Junior >X<
Kernow Pilgrim
Boogieman
mantA
Igrom
Rex
solid snake
Xasomur
Vader
wehr
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Lucifer
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Empty
PostSubject: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:04 am

With great power comes great responsibility, that is what i learned here, from the moment i first join the server till now.. I have learned overtime, that many things change and come to past. I couldn't have any control over what i did, and so i was losing faith in the clan... It's been a great long run in this clan, and i will miss many of the players that i grew around here with. The main reason why i left was how treating others, people losing disinterest in the game, and of course losing the bond of friendship.
I wish SoL well to the end of it's days, and i wish them luck..

There were a couple of people who im saying thank you too, and hoping to keep this clan strong.

Sebbat, you were the only one who brought a huge smile, especially to me, from first knowing you to now, you were always the best jokester Smile

Kernow, Thanks for all the memories, and your favorite quote "HELL AND DAMNATION" ^^

Xaso, even though we had conflict in the past, you gave me advice when i needed it most thanks..

Aju, For you overpowering and evil skills, and your awesome map for which all the tourneys were put on.. ^^

Draco, Mereel, Grann, You were always the ones who kept my focus together, especially in tough times..

To the argentians, thanks for all those crazy futboll memories!! Lol

And i wish the rest of the clan good luck and thanking them for the memories of course..
Hell's Gates has truely fallen, but one thing is sure, the Devil will always be watching you...

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:08 am

cu in hell <3
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:16 am

I will miss you a lot luci, you were one of my best friends here in the last months, goodbye luci, and have a great life!
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:41 am

Luci, I wish you the best man. Don't drink to much and do well in school too..

Bye,

w
e
h
r

PS- I think everyone needs an argentinian in their life. They just make the world a happier place. : )
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:43 am

We'll miss you luci Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:49 am

aww Sad
have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 8:33 pm

I wish everything good for you in future m8!! Have fun and remember we all ways remember you! And you all ways have a place here!

Sad to see you leave but it's another part of life and your time came now. Hope to see you in xfire so we can talk. See you m8 we will remember you as a legend here.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:10 am

I thought he will write something bad about me,well bye Sindwinder.
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:08 am

Rex wrote:
I thought he will write something bad about me,well bye Sindwinder.

He's not a di ck.

People never mention me while leaving, must be because my black skin. *sob* You're right, all things come and go; I'm glad you had a great time here. May the Force be with you... interestingly, this seems to be quite fitting. Best of luck, it was a blast.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 7:06 am

Igrom, you are not alone, xD.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:00 am

wehr wrote:

PS- I think everyone needs an argentinian in their life. They just make the world a happier place. : )

I dont think so, most of the persons of my country are pure shit
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:21 am

Well you have a cool group of friends then amigo.... : )

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:53 am

We have heaven and hell here in SoL. But who is going to guard the hell now?

Anyway Luci I wish you good luck and you have been a good member and a reliable admin our server.

Peace man!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:59 pm

Sind it's a shame to see you go dude Sad Hell and Damnation!

Good luck in whatever you do, you'll be missed sorely by all of us - Thank you for everything and for being one of the main dudes of SoL since it's creation.

Please consider changing your mind and staying in the clan - I know you can't get on the game, which kinda takes the fun out for you...

SEE YOU ON OLD REPULIC! ^_^
<3
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:03 am

i wish you the best luci,i hope u think again and stay in sol,and come to jk2 some day for1 hour something like that...you are a great guy,its a honour meet you.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 10:37 am

Junior, there is nothing really left for me here, i could contribute on council topics if the council wants me too, but im tired on getting on the server, trying to have fun, and then being blamed. Also, the negativity on this game just made me so depressed... Like i said though, if the council wants me to continue toward the end of my term, i will oblige and honor it..
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:19 pm

u can play with me...and u know that just ignore the idiots and play with the good ppl,like i do.
Just do it,i really want u install the game
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 11:20 am

have a good life sind Smile, bai bai Sad
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:52 am

That is sad for us, but hope u can still in contact with us my friend
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 6:21 pm

Every step in the story of our lives requires us to make big decisions that make some dramatic changes. Maybe leaving the clan could be a positive step towards a future. But always remember the friends you leave behind. So, don't think of it as a bad thing that you are leaving, but another part of your life. Good luck in your future plans of ruling hell! :>
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 5:52 pm

I have a sudden urge to roast you....( hell joke bow chicka now wow
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 6:30 pm

Goodbye then Lord Sandwhich
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 2:14 am

CINDY </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Gates has finally Fallen..   Hell Gates has finally Fallen.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell Gates has finally Fallen..
Page 1 of 1