)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Black Flame, official thread

Go down 
+41
Flendo
Light
Jacob
ShadowPC56579
Enel
Xemnas
JoeKer
KingYodah
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Vader
EpicJK2
Spartacat
raynE
Proballboy
Samfp
Angelis
andy
mereel
Lord_Draco
mantA
Zelah
Phoenix
Lelouch
Reaver
Danek
Axel
Grimmjow
Boogieman
Micr0
Lucifer
Ajunta Pall
Rachel
Leonardo
solid snake
sebbat
TheGraanulaarian
Garretfire
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Igrom
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Igrom

Igrom

Black Flame, official thread Empty
PostSubject: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:54 am

Current Black Flame Holder: Shadow

This thread's purpose is to track the ownership of the black flame, which will undoubtedly change rapidly.

[/b]
Any SoL member can challenge the flame owner on the server to a match with the flame at stake.
They negotiate the conditions of the challenge (including but not limited to nf, ff, ffa, gk, pk), then they do it.
If the challenger succeeds, either player has to post the name of the newly elected champion in this thread. Match information and screenshots are gladly embraced, but what matters most is immediate notification.
There is an approximately one-day time-out as for the challenger. In case he loses, he must wait it out. However, the champion can nullify this.
The champion has to accept at least one challenge per week. If he fails to do so, the previous champion reclaims the flame.

Last edited by Igrom on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 3:27 am

See you on server then ;D
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 7:29 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
See you on server then ;D

was that a challenge?

Anyhow iggy. i challenge you. to make it suspend: 10 nf duels. i think it might be quite equalized between us both.
i will be online on friday or saturday. so if you keep your flame until then, i will fight for it.

(i post this because i know youre not being online every day. for others its not necessary to post a challenge Wink )
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 10:27 am

I got it, just pick an hour on Saturday and we're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 9:24 pm

What days and times are you usually on iggy ?
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 12:39 am

I have a really shitty situation at my dorm, and I gotta use a proxy, which raises my ping to 250 or so. If I were at my house, I would play regularly... here, it's a bother. Naturally, since I got the black flame currently, I'll try to be on relatively often (so one of you can stab me and loot the flame). I'll try to be on in seven-eight hours (21:00 UTC+1).
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 5:08 am

Agh, shame.. I go to bed at 22:00 (uk time) which is about 21:00 poland right ?
Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 6:06 am

What ever happened to good ol' 1-12 o clock? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 7:30 am

BDL now has the black flame !

We tied in gk duels (3-3) and I was losing the nfs when I started having connection problems.

GO
GET
HIM
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 7:33 am

With this black flame.... I now have :

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 9:40 pm

O.o
zomg! BDL! you took my chance to fight iggy. so i need to fight YOU mwhahahaha...
unfortunately i have to wait till friday before i can play ^^

so you have to keep that black thingy until then!! crush all the other challengers!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 1:35 am

I will Xaso Razz And I've also come up with another flame idea, (pink flame lol) , whoever has the pink flame gets EMP, and any SoL member can kill him without even challenging him and get the flame + emp ? It would kind of be like the game mode Jedi Master in jk2, like a hunt ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 1:50 am

it would need admins on the server all the time ^^
rather put the jedi master mode on lol
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 2:50 am

^^ Good idea Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 8:48 am

JEDIMASTER MODE SOUNDS SO FUUUUN.

Oh, and BDL? Next time I see you on I will take this..black flame. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 8:21 am

Oh will you now ? Good luck with that Wink *doesn't come online for 23938953453468q309348 years* Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 8:45 am

well bdl. 1 week of not being online is sufficient and the black flame is gone Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 1:14 am

in a very fun fight with bdl i got hold of the flame Smile
haha, so who is willing to challenge me?

gfs bdl Wink
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 2:53 am

8 - 3 was it ? terrible lol xD yeah gf's Very Happy I'll be getting it back though don't worry Razz
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 10:23 am

I beat Xasomur, then Solid beat me. How ? Beats me.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 10:31 am

my time was short. igs was shorter.
im sad Sad
ig pwnd me
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013, 2:12 am

And I just about beat Ig, although we did both had bad connection, so if I beat Ig and he beat you, why didn't I beat you ? o_O
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013, 2:14 am

solid beats ig, i beat solid (in our inactive tourney) and ig beats me again. does it make sense?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013, 4:19 am

It doesnt, until nick wins it and nobody can defeat him
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013, 8:03 am

I doubt Nick could be active for a week Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Flame, official thread
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next