)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!

Go down 
+8
Ajunta Pall
Lord_Draco
Vader
Kernow Pilgrim
Danek
Shotty
KingYodah
Axel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Empty
PostSubject: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 9:07 pm

So while thinking of what we could all possibly lets play for the SoL youtube channel in a race/versus format I realized, why not play the game we all play!

So, down the business, the first recording session of 30 minutes will take place at 4pm UK time today.

If you wish to participate you must have a recording program (I personally use fraps, not hard to get a torrent of it), a sound dampening microphone (the ones normally with the fluffy black bit on the end), not be afraid of other human beings, teamspeak (so I can record the audio while we play).

The plan is that I record all the audio through teamspeak (so I don't have to edit everyone's' audio together and all of us record video so I can hopefully (learn) to smash it together in sony vegas (which is as friendly as a starved lion).

Currently it is just Vader and I invested in this idea but if anyone else wishes to join and is available for the time slot (it will take an hour max) please say so and we can always add you, you must meet the requirements in paragraph 3 though.

Last edited by Axel on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 9:49 pm

Then I guess it is useless for me to participate
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 9:59 pm

My mic is broke so i probably wont be in there. But i can give you a shout out, i don't know if that will help. But 20 subs isn't really much (no offense.)
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 11:31 pm

I will!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 1:02 am

I could come onto the server to play, the technology in that respect is beyond me I'm afraid xD
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 2:23 am

Alright due to Vader's mic dying and only Danek being available with all that is needed there shall be a change of plans!

Same time as in the first post but I'm thinking we do a big CTF with as many SoL people as possible, no need to record video or audio any more, ill just do it from my perspective. So anyone who can do voice chat (means a half decent mic) we can talk through teamspeak or steam chat.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 5:36 am

*buzzer*

Nope. xD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 10:00 am

Oh, I could do recording, but as a perfectionist, I would need to spend time to get things the way I want as I have not attempted recording in a while. I could get the stuff together and get a nice setup going right now, but...

I am sorta IV breeding Eevee in Pokemon X.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:02 am

I understand the IV breeding aspect taking over your life, took 2 days to breed a good eevee for my sylveon.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:09 am

Axel wrote:
I understand the IV breeding aspect taking over your life, took 2 days to breed a good eevee for my sylveon.
Most of them are coming out with 4-5 perfect IVs now. Once I get one with all six stats, it's onto my next team member.

Also, Sylveon with Pixilate is OP. Dat Hyper Beam.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:12 am

My sylveon got perfect sp att and sp def, the rest is kinda bad. Mine got cute charm so it can mess with some physical attackers.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:26 am

Axel wrote:
My sylveon got perfect sp att and sp def, the rest is kinda bad. Mine got cute charm so it can mess with some physical attackers.
I forget what my original Sylveon had for IVs, but I believe they were kinda bad. My second one also had some pretty bad IVs, but was a lot more fun to use with its Pixilate ability.

On a side note: I have four PC boxes full of Eevee. So, in other words, plenty to trade.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:31 am

Well a pixilate sylveon with hyper beam would be OP since sylveon's sp att stat is insane.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:35 am

Axel wrote:
Well a pixilate sylveon with hyper beam would be OP since sylveon's sp att stat is insane.
Yup.

Plus it has a host of other moves that become pretty great with Pixilate.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:48 am

Lord_Draco wrote:
On a side note: I have four PC boxes full of Eevee. So, in other words, plenty to trade.
Bloody hell, I went insane breeding 7 eevee...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 12:16 pm

i'm on getting new comp soon, then i'll be able to do recording with scripts and etc, for now forget me, but soon
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 12:17 pm

Axel wrote:
Lord_Draco wrote:
Bloody hell, I went insane breeding 7 eevee...
And just think: This will be happening with at least 5 other Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct 2013, 9:44 am

i might be able to talk with you guys and play and stuff i'm not sure i think my mic is pretty half decent but i've never been sure about that
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct 2013, 9:26 pm

last time i pluged in my microphone into my computer, it started to smell like "molten plastic"...
so i can not help in this department.

i am also disgusted by humans, they are puny compared to my being. (joke)
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 5:26 am

Danek360 wrote:
I will!
I don't think many people speak deer...... might cause trouble with understanding you mate!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 6:03 am

PEOPLE DONT SPEAK DROID EITHER, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 6:54 am

And people don't speak cheunh... What a sad sad world...
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 7:46 am

Those who own c3po unit are good xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 7:54 am

Droids can speak English too ;p Or if we're being really nerdy: "Basic"
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 8:02 am

WELL HE ISNT A PROTOCOL DROID, BATTLE DROIDS ARE WELL KNOWN SEXUAL PREDATORS AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM LIFE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!   The clan lets play jedi outcast 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The clan lets play jedi outcast 2!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next