)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand

Go down 
+2
KingYodah
Xasomur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

hey guys. all you ppl using jk2mf and/or liking ouned stuff and/or interested in jk2 development
and NICK

check this out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2015, 7:36 am

Thanks ^^

Also, question, I don't see data rate (the ISDN, LAN/Cable, 56k thing), is that a problem or..
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2015, 9:44 am

KingYodah wrote:
Thanks ^^

Also, question, I don't see data rate (the ISDN, LAN/Cable, 56k thing), is that a problem or..
That is normal I believe Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2015, 9:48 am

I just that I could choose data rate while I was still being in jk2mf, now I cant (and don't also know what data rate is now up for me because in jk2mf it was occasionally changing from 56k where I tried to keep it, now if something else is there I cant change it)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2015, 8:31 am

Another question, Kame. You have any idea why I have to launch jk2mv 5 times till it starts working? First four attempts it always 'stops working' and is successfully launched only at 5th try
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2015, 4:05 pm

KingYodah wrote:
Another question, Kame. You have any idea why I have to launch jk2mv 5 times till it starts working? First four attempts it always 'stops working' and is successfully launched only at 5th try
Hmm, I have never experienced that myself, nor have I ever heard of anyone else with that issue :/ Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2015, 7:12 pm

Well not always it happens but often (so far) i had to launch it multiple times, immediately after launch it stopped working (and i dont want to wait till it decides to react again so..). I have files copied correctly
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2015, 7:24 pm

It wont even run on 'old' hardware with xp service pack 3 + every single update ever released up to 2014.
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 3:02 am

Hmm, interesting. Well, I'd recommend contacting Boy or Ouned about this through the JK2MV contact page, since they as the developers might be able to provide more help than I Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand   jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jk2mf / jk2mv / ouned / and maybe more things I dont understand
Page 1 of 1