)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

[Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kameleon

PostSubject: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition   Tue 05 Jan 2016, 3:03 am

Hello! Smile

As some of you might know I am working on a mod called "KaMod", which consists of both a serverside and a clientside. While the serverside is slowly getting ready for a beta, the clientside is ready for beta. Very Happy While I am not 100% sure when the serverside will be ready for beta, at least you can enjoy the clientside until then ^_^

Features:
Features:

Some features work on any servers, while others only work on servers that supports them, e.g. KaMod servers. You can read more about that in the documentation. Most features can be enabled/disabled with a simple click in the new UI. Smile

Special thanks:
Credits:

Screenshots:
Screenshots:

If you find any bugs, please notify me about it, either here on the forum, or using my email, which can be found in the readme Smile

If I make any updates to the clientside I will post a notification on this topic, so that you can all go and grab the latest version ^_^ In the documentation there is also a link to a custom hilt collection Smile

Clientside changelog:

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition   Tue 05 Jan 2016, 3:37 am

Beware of the floating bacta ! XD:

Also cg_fov 160.. wtf xD Pretty cool so far. ^^ Haven't found anything else yet. lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition   Tue 05 Jan 2016, 3:47 am

Vader wrote:
Beware of the floating bacta ! XD:

Also cg_fov 160.. wtf xD Pretty cool so far. ^^ Haven't found anything else yet. lol
Vader and I just talked about this "bug" in-game. Vader had made himself invisible, and was still able to see the bacta on the hip. As the bacta is only visible to yourself, and as I'd imagine you'd still want to know if you have a bacta even when you're invisible, this is not a bug Smile

- And yeah, 160 FOV is quite interesting xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition   Tue 05 Jan 2016, 4:05 am

Second Xmas <3

(Vad, I challenge you to Duel of the Bactas xD)

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition   Tue 05 Jan 2016, 5:58 am

Hilt Error:

Told Kam about this, and it seems like it's not the clientside's fault. But here it is, so in case others get it, maybe it can be looked into.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition   Tue 05 Jan 2016, 6:04 am

Vader wrote:
Hilt Error:

Told Kam about this, and it seems like it's not the clientside's fault. But here it is, so in case others get it, maybe it can be looked into.
This is a bug in the DS-Online serverside, and not in my clientside Smile It happens sometimes when people throw their saber, as DS-Online tried to throw the custom saber, but something got buggy in that feature if you don't also have the hilt that is being thrown, hence resulting in the error Vader have shown Very Happy

It does not happen on servers running other mods (Unless directly based upon DS-Online of course), so on KaMod servers, DcMod servers, base servers, etc, it shouldn't be a problem Smile

It can be fixed by the server owner, if he knows how to mod DS-Online though Razz

The bug usually only show for hilts and models you don't have, so downloading the hiltpack I have linked to in the documentation, which contains about 100 hilts, should fix most issues. That is why the bug is visible to Vader, but not to me, as I already have the hilts that bug for him Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition   Today at 12:06 am

Back to top Go down

[Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1