)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2017 group stage!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!

Share | 
 

 Gun Game beta event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 7:18 pm

Hello everyone Smile

As I have fixed the last known bugs in the Gun Game mode I would like to host another test event! Smile You helped me find a few minor issues in the old build, so who knows, maybe you'll find some new bugs! Very Happy

Description
You start out with a weapon, which varies depending on the weapon loadout. When you kill someone with that weapon you increase your "kill quota", and when that reach the quota set by the server you will be asigned a new weapon. The first to hit the quota with the final weapon in the loadout wins the match. Wink

Those who have played Gun Game / Kill Quota / Arms Race in other games might find it very familiar Very Happy

Event
I would very much like to see as many as possible for the event, which will be saturday, 17th of june @ about 9.00PM / 21:00 Central European time. The more players, the more fun it will be Very Happy I hope to at least play a few rounds, with different weapon loadouts Smile

If you have any suggestions for some fun weapon loadouts, let me know and I might add them! Smile

We will use the following map for the event:
https://jk2.info/viewtopic.php?style=2&f=36&t=612

For those with JK2MV the HTTP download is enabled too.

I hope this gamemode will bring some life back in the "gun community" Very Happy

The server will be a 1.04 server called TSL ~ Star Smile

So please, come and help me test out the gamemode, again Very Happy


Last edited by Kameleon on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 8:55 pm

You will never make it in time I can come.. if it won't end after half an hour then I should be able to come, maybe..

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:11 pm

I am going to stream it too, if you want to watch before you can come ^_^

https://twitch.tv/ristettoast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

I can't come because I can't till I finish some usual stuff.., if I could come why I would watch stream when I could join in right away?

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:25 pm

KingYodah wrote:
I can't come because I can't till I finish some usual stuff.., if I could come why I would watch stream when I could join in right away?
Well, I sometimes watch streams while I cook Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:30 pm

Kameleon wrote:
KingYodah wrote:
I can't come because I can't till I finish some usual stuff.., if I could come why I would watch stream when I could join in right away?
Well, I sometimes watch streams while I cook Very Happy Wink
Hopefully you aren't expecting me being similar...

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:37 pm

KingYodah wrote:

Hopefully you aren't expecting me being similar...
Of course not, and I don't continue to use the same day and time to keep you out either or anything - it is simply the day and time that suits me best, and starting later is not an option, as I have work monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:37 pm

Date changed to the 18th of june. I had set it to the 9th of juli because it would be the only other day I would have the time to host it, but I didn't think people would be up for an event right after that of Fau earlier in the evening - apparently I was wrong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:37 pm

After saturday follows sunday not monday.. and after starting later I didn't mean sunday but mere 30 min or so later the same day as you plan the event. Always when I wanted to come the testing ended after couple of whiles and I (hopefully correctly) remember that it happened not many people came. It is just that you always write that you want as many as possible people there but here you say that you use the time which suits best you. Of course not everyone can be pleased but maybe better times would be those which suit everyone, not just/mostly you if you want there really a lot of people. I'm basing it on observations of NF tourneys where it always started at 9:00 and often lot of people came. But, I can be as well wrong..
(But it is cool that these events are helping you!)

Edit: well 18th is sunday but the hour.. make the event last while longer then please because this way I will never come to it..

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:48 pm

KingYodah wrote:
After saturday follows sunday not monday.. and after starting later I didn't mean sunday but mere 30 min or so later the same day as you plan the event. Always when I wanted to come the testing ended after couple of whiles and I (hopefully correctly) remember that it happened not many people came. It is just that you always write that you want as many as possible people there but here you say that you use the time which suits best you. Of course not everyone can be pleased but maybe better times would be those which suit everyone, not just/mostly you if you want there really a lot of people. I'm basing it on observations of NF tourneys where it always started at 9:00 and often lot of people came. But, I can be as well wrong..
(But it is cool that these events are helping you!)

Edit: well 18th is sunday but the hour.. make the event last while longer then please because this way I will never come to it..

None of the dates I have had listed have been a saturday. And yes, due to work and studies this is the timeframe I have available to host the event, and still have time to eat, study, etc.

I want as many to help test as possible, but not on the expense of me not having proper time to eat, work on my studies, etc. The later we start, the later it ends, and I have work from 8.15 to 16.30 monday.

That is also why I never have had time to stay until the end of the NF tourneys. At the NF event I could just leave and go to bed, but I can't just do that with my own event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowPC56579
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
avatar

Posts : 488

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Thu 15 Jun 2017, 12:48 am

As always when blasters are involved, Count me in, What time does it start in Mountain time?

___________________
ShadowPC56579: Youtube Content Creator, OK Saber Duelist on JK2 And MBII and bad forcefighter.


Draco wrote:
though I missed part of one due to coming down with a sudden case of saber to the face, watch out for that, preventative care is really the best course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Thu 15 Jun 2017, 1:01 am

That's fair. I just that earlier starts of events can be for instance on expense of other people to have less time for eat or whatever else. And bit later starts might ensure they did their duties before so they can have less stress later. I work as well, and I for instance can't afford that I come home and start playing something without having some duties done, and that's why I probably won't be usually fine with earlier starts of events. But hardly to generalize that, didn't intend to get you wrong Smile. Maybe see you there if the testing will be awhile

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Thu 15 Jun 2017, 3:33 am

KingYodah wrote:
That's fair. I just that earlier starts of events can be for instance on expense of other people to have less time for eat or whatever else. And bit later starts might ensure they did their duties before so they can have less stress later. I work as well, and I for instance can't afford that I come home and start playing something without having some duties done, and that's why I probably won't be usually fine with earlier starts of events. But hardly to generalize that, didn't intend to get you wrong Smile. Maybe see you there if the testing will be awhile

As Fau's event would probably take a bit longer than I had expected, I am moving it to saturday @ 21:00 / 9PM. Hope that makes it easier for you too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Thu 15 Jun 2017, 6:12 am

I hope I will come, and hopefully you won't have too much troubles Smile

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Sun 18 Jun 2017, 4:44 pm

Thanks to Fau, Cutie, and "pro" for helping me test out the gamemode yesterday. We didn't find any new bugs, but who knows - there might be more lurking in the dark! Very Happy The next thing I have planned is a team based version of the gamemode; should be quite fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:02 pm

Hopefully I will be able to come, sadly it turned out for me yesterday that I wasn't able to come sooner enough... at least you had fun Smile

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:04 pm

It didn't end until 22? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowPC56579
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
avatar

Posts : 488

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   Mon 19 Jun 2017, 12:24 am

Sorry, Completely forgot about it...

___________________
ShadowPC56579: Youtube Content Creator, OK Saber Duelist on JK2 And MBII and bad forcefighter.


Draco wrote:
though I missed part of one due to coming down with a sudden case of saber to the face, watch out for that, preventative care is really the best course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gun Game beta event   

Back to top Go down
 
Gun Game beta event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Upcoming Games!
» how long will this xp event last?
» Casual Companies Looking for Beta-testers
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Competition :: Fun events-
Jump to: