)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

One of hektor's fans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

One of hektor's fans Empty
PostSubject: One of hektor's fans   One of hektor's fans Icon_minitimeWed 01 Nov 2017, 1:50 am

Heyho,

I've just got a message that someone keeps faking me and people believe that. He supposedly uses a different skin and behaves like me (lol). Those who know me can just PM any hektor and ask him something which connects us. I won't write my full game name and skin/saber I wear because he might be sneaking here :O. He uses my inactivity as his advantage! PFFFF!

Danke!
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: One of hektor's fans   One of hektor's fans Icon_minitimeWed 01 Nov 2017, 2:21 am

Rofl
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: One of hektor's fans   One of hektor's fans Icon_minitimeWed 01 Nov 2017, 6:30 pm

It's true. He approached me and asked for my steam name. Noticed some odd things not long after in game via Steam. Had a feeling that wasn't you lol.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: One of hektor's fans   One of hektor's fans Icon_minitimeFri 03 Nov 2017, 6:07 am

Was it on our server too..? Euro player perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: One of hektor's fans   One of hektor's fans Icon_minitimeFri 03 Nov 2017, 4:12 pm

It wasn't me probably because I play only around 1-2AM GMT+1 and the only I meet from sol is Shadow. Anyway it's easy for you Yods to recognize me since we speak the same language.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: One of hektor's fans   One of hektor's fans Icon_minitimeFri 03 Nov 2017, 6:30 pm

Yeah wasn't you.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: One of hektor's fans   One of hektor's fans Icon_minitimeFri 03 Nov 2017, 7:16 pm

Play earlier ^.^, but yes that's right. It would be possible to check who it could be if it was on our server + some keywords to look for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of hektor's fans   One of hektor's fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of hektor's fans
Page 1 of 1