)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sorry - Leaving last time!

Go down 
+4
actuallydevy
Leonardo
Power
Meanie.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Meanie.

Meanie.

Sorry - Leaving last time! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2018, 12:47 pm

First of all, thanks for letting be a part of SoL but I'm going to leave it again. I have more fun with the JiPz0rs these days so I'm heading back there! Oh and
Zelah wrote:
I know I've left and joined several times and I owe you all better than that, so this will be the last time.

Take care you guys! Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2018, 1:27 pm

No please don't leave Meanie, SoL needs you and it is a trap! Admiral Ackbar

But to be honest, i have to ask why do you think JiP's are better? What do they do better than we do?   I also hope that if you have seen something that can be improved you tell it. We are trying to improve all of time and feedback is always good to have.

Even so i did not ever really played whit you, im going to miss you. I hope to you best of luck and fun times and if you ever want to come see us you know where to find us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Meanie.

Meanie.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2018, 1:42 pm

No no it's not a trap. I asked to rejoin them. I didn't said they're better. I'm just having more fun there so that's why I decided to leave. Smile
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018, 12:07 am

Ok, i understand. How ever being member of SoL dosent force you to play only on our server, you know. I visit other servers time to time and im proud to show my clan tag and stand under its ideology.

Come to visit us when you sometimes have chance , okey? Wink
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018, 5:22 am

Having more fun with group which's longterm goal was to destroy our community, having more fun with people who's behavior was/is toxic too often..

Returning back from longterm inactivity and almost immediately joining other group.. something which I probably will also never understand. Something like that didn't happen for first nor fifth time and I'm genuinely disappointed that something like this keeps repeatedly happening, that people who are leaving are not even trying to have fun with us with our tags still on.

I hope you understand me, Meanie. I feel like I have to say this, because we went through a lot because of them, it caused me and us lot of stress. And it all happened during your absence, so probably that's why it looks like fun group to you now. Not trying to discourage you, you are already (sadly) decided. Everyone has free will to decide. I'm saying this because I wanted to let you know we are also moving on, trying to improve things just like Power said with whom I agree and adding too, that you were also integral part of SoL.

Doesn't look like you are leaving entirely, so I will probably miss just certain 3 letters in front of your name. Reminding you, you still owe duels and whatnot Razz
Back to top Go down
Meanie.

Meanie.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018, 6:07 am

I do understand you Yods. Sorry to disappoint you and that I left immediately but SoL isn't the same anymore. I don't know what happened between SoL - JiP during my absence but that won't change my mind and I've decided already.

If you want some duels, you know where to find me! Wink
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018, 7:28 am

Meanie. wrote:
but SoL isn't the same anymore
Well, I don't know how exact it is to say that SoL is not the same, especially after really long inactivity. Certainly some things did change but we were always trying to move on. If people want to change something or introduce something, best way is not to leave but tell others what they want. I've been telling that million times to billion of people, but not many did like that and I met even refusal to tell. If people refuse to tell you what changes they want, well not our fault. Or maybe it is mismatch between your values and those we follow. Or something else. You maybe disagreed with something. Well, can only guess but I still think we could be told what it was.. feedback feedback feedback

Still, you are a cool person
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018, 3:00 pm

Meanie wrote:
but SoL isn't the same anymore.

You know I'm actually in agreement with Yodah. We're really still the same, just smaller and we're just in the early stages of planning something bigger. I don't necessarily understand the reasoning, but I understand that sometimes people want to go and we won't force anything on you obviously Smile

By no means have you disappointed us Meanie, we're just sad because at this point we feel like we've disappointed you and all the other members who have left us in the whole of 2018 and we're trying hard to change that. I'm sorry if anything we did made you feel any doubts about us, and again I understand the desire personally of wanting to try something new.

Just as Power said, please come visit us frequently on server because we love having you around! Good luck to you in JiP!
Back to top Go down
actuallydevy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018, 11:11 pm

Lol Yodah trying to demonize us again. Is that what you tell the new members to keep them from leaving you?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018, 12:05 am

I dont need to, you did the job for all of us Smile
Back to top Go down
actuallydevy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018, 12:14 am

???
Do i demonize myself?

You seem to take it very personally every time anyone leaves SoL, shouldn't you be used to it by now?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018, 3:10 am

Yes, though you are not able to see it.
has eyes but doesnt see, has ears but doesnt hear

You probably didnt notice we wished Meanie good luck, feeling sad is natural emotion. Eh why even, that just your blindness striked in again. Nothing made up, we know you throughout the years.

Best would be ending the topic already, arguing with your mentioned blindness would be one of the most pointless things which could be done.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018, 8:44 am

Topic unlocked for Meanie's benefit
Back to top Go down
Meanie.

Meanie.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018, 3:39 am

Thanks for unlocking Leo but I dunno what to say, only that it was never my intention to dissapoint you guys.. No
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018, 7:08 am

You haven't disappointed us at all! Very Happy make sure you visit us on server!
Back to top Go down
Meanie.

Meanie.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018, 8:12 am

Leonardo wrote:
make sure you visit us on server!

cba playing with bots, so no thnx! Razz
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018, 8:18 am

I dont see ether how you could have dissapointed us. I think that you are good friend to have.  Smile

It is big world out there so keep yourself fresh and if you ever need friends to keep your back, you know where to find us.
Best of luck where ever you go!

Sorry - Leaving last time! Art-pu10
Back to top Go down
Meanie.

Meanie.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018, 8:57 am

<3!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018, 6:13 pm

Meanie. wrote:
You wont find such sophisticated bots like us elsewhere o:, we even have our own conscience xd
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2018, 8:42 am

I love how yodah refeers to JiP as toxic despite me not being there.
Lmao
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2018, 8:43 am

Yet devy refeers to me as a toxic individual that tainted "JiP's Image".
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2018, 11:57 am

Meanie. wrote:
Leonardo wrote:

Way too many bots indeed, be it on Bespin or Yavin, always in the way. Only pleasant to duel on SoL when there are enough players that the bots are kicked, and the same probably goes for FFA as well.

If you won't disable bots completely, at the very least lower the amount. Please.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2018, 6:44 am

Kameleon wrote:
Meanie. wrote:
Leonardo wrote:

Way too many bots indeed, be it on Bespin or Yavin, always in the way. Only pleasant to duel on SoL when there are enough players that the bots are kicked, and the same probably goes for FFA as well.

If you won't disable bots completely, at the very least lower the amount. Please.

Good suggestion Kam! I'm making a list of things currently and this sounds good enough to add Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2018, 8:35 am

I 100% agree with Kam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Leaving last time!   Sorry - Leaving last time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry - Leaving last time!
Page 1 of 1