)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL Reunion

Go down 
+18
Power
ExiDux
andy
TheReferee///
Battledroidlover
Pipsquid
Flendo
Danek
Ajunta Pall
Jinxter
Cibbicom
Xasomur
RastaJim
GONZA
JoeKer
deathray
Hustler
EpicJK2
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

SoL Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2023, 12:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Looks like enough people are up for this so lets sort it out! Anyone reading this, spread the word to any SoLs you know Very Happy.

Its probably easier to set a date far in the future to avoid plans people have made already so maybe lets say some day in March or April?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Mar 2023, 9:15 am

Greeting!

I want to announce that the server is back online with the old familiar name and it will stay for a while!

I also recommend for all those who don't know to download the JK2MV client which is used nowadays as a replacement for the regular multiplayer client.
JK2MV contains a ton of improvements and an option to download custom maps from the server.
Here is a link to website: https://jk2mv.org

We expect as many people as possible to come, and see you soon on the server!
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Mar 2023, 1:06 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Mar 2023, 5:28 pm

I can't promise I'll be there but I will promise to try. I'd love to get the chance to see everyone again
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Mar 2023, 12:17 am

Andy long time no see mate! Good to see you, and Ref too, good to see you still kicking around Very Happy.

The reunion is tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing you all! If the server is already up (Cheers again Flendo) then I guess people can join whenever and hang out but let's say 7pm UK\8pm EU\12pm PST\3pm ET\4pm Buenos Aires (hopefully those are correct!) for a time to all gather at!
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Mar 2023, 9:53 pm

I'll try to be online on the SoL server (if i'm not asleep).
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Mar 2023, 10:08 pm

Count me in. It will be fun to run around custom maps, rediscover secrets and have duels.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 2:20 am

I've downloaded jk2 for my Laptop (Kernow-Mousepad-Memorial-Day) and to get the game to run, I installed mv for the first time in my looooong jk2 career. However, I can't seem to get a server list. Any help?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 2:21 am

I cannot edit my posts. Problem is solved Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 2:37 am

and triple post - no wonder I got the most posts on the forum:
Now that I try to enter the server, I am stuck on loading screen - awaiting screenshot. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 2:38 am

awaiting snapshot*

Seriously, why can't I edit my posts?
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 2:58 am

Do you guys share a common discord - would make fixing this easier then padding your post numbers lawl xP
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 3:08 am

Probably only forum moderators and administrators can edit posts.

You must have 1.04 version of the game to run jk2mv, so probably if you don't it's problem for connecting.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 3:17 am

I am running jk2mv. I have the multiplayer open, I now see the server list and I can choose the server. But the server won't fully load.
For further info: I installed the game via steam. I tried to run it without downloading jk2mv, but after the opening console the game didn't start. So I downloaded and installed jk2mv. Now the game starts fine, but I can't load into any server.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 3:18 am

are u opening jk2 with steam or jk2mv?
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 3:20 am

I've added chatbox under the forum, lets talk there...!
Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 9:34 am

SoL Reunion - Page 2 Jk2mvm10
SoL Reunion - Page 2 Jk2mvm11
SoL Reunion - Page 2 Jk2mvm12

Here are some pictures of the Reunion ^^
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 9:37 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 9:38 am

fun to see so much members on server.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 9:49 am

SoL Reunion - Page 2 Shot0010
SoL Reunion - Page 2 Shot0011

Some screens from Ferret!

Was a great evening all, thanks for joining! Looking forward to seeing people at the tourney tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 10:08 am

amazing captures
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 8:25 pm

Hi guys,

What a pity I missed this. Hope you had fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2023, 9:45 pm

hey hektor!

We will have a fun tournament today (same time as yesterday). Just stop by! Smile
Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2023, 7:46 am

Here are the scores of the reunion tournament:

https://challonge.com/SoLReunion

congrats God!
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2023, 8:04 am

Thanks for hosting Joe, was a lot of fun! Good fights everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2023, 9:31 am

np mate <3
was fun hosting it! lil spoiler: I will try to host NF tournaments on a regular basis now. Starting after Easter. Would be awesome to see you guys there! Smile

It was a fun reunion in general. Really enjoyed it. We really should do it more often. Was cool to see you guys again! <333

oh and @Epic don't forget the SoL Christmas Special ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL Reunion   SoL Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL Reunion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next